ProPoints Baby weight BEGONE!!!!

leannemarie28

That mars bar aint love..
Ok so I've done every diet under the sun. Did weightwatchers in 2008 lost 2.5 stone....stayed off for two years then went to uni ? did slimming world...just didnt work for me as I need portion control!! Did Cambridge, went VERY small but realistically keeping it off was not gonna happen...so anyway I had a baby in August, my beautiful little Lola! I gained 3 stone in pregnancy so decided after Xmas to start te new year with slimming world but half way through decided to switch to pro points as I find I eat out a lot and slimming world just doesn't cater for that. Also, although its advertised as a non restrictive diet I find it very limited and a bit bland. That's just me though! I know it's worked wonders for a lot of other people!! Anyway, I'm not going to group and I'm doing fine but just wanted a bit if support so I've come back to good old mini mins!! I lost 6lbs this week!! Wohoooo!!! Anyway ill crack on here's today....

B - seeded bread 4
Butter 1
Egg 2

L - minestrone Heinz soup 3
Ryveta 1
Butter 1

D - ww chicken curry 6
WW chocolate Sunday 4

Snacks - banana 0 curly wurley 3
Drinks - diet coke 0 squash 0 tea 3 (milk allowance)

Exercise 40 min walk and 30 day shred!! (Earnt 8 bonus points)

I haven't yet had the curly wurley but I often have a sweet craving late at night so am keeping it as a reserve!!!

Thankyou!!!

hi hun am i ok 2 follow iv started yesterday first day today but a bit annoyed how you have to buy a calcaloter to help with points lol x

Hi! Yeah of course! The more the merrier. Do you have a food diary? Why are you annoyed?

I didn't buy the calculator I have an app which cost two pound called 'myscoreplus' which has a tracker, calculater And bonus points calculater! It's brill!!! X

oh ok hun can you get the app for blackberry y i have just started one but dont know what its called lol hows u been today x

Not sure? I have an iPhone, maybe? I'm good thanks stuck 100 % to plan, baby in bed - chill time ! You have a good day? X

HI,

Congratulations on little Lola! I had my baby in October so have also just begun my weight loss journey. Your first week has gone amazingly so well done and best of luck for the rest :)

Congratulations to you too!!!! Wow just read your diary, can't believe you didn't gain any weight lucky!!! I gained 3 stone :( such a bugger! But I had hyperemesis and was so so so sick the nausea was horrendous! Initially, I lost weight, but in the end as the sickness eased I began to eat whatever I could to stop the nausea as it was still there even though I'd stopped puking! Unfortunately that was shitty foods and the weight just piled on. I found it so hard to diet in the early days as Lola prem so was feeding CONSTANTLY!!! And I turned to sugar fixes. But now she's doing great and gaining well she was 4lbs at birth!! So it's time for me to sort me out!! I have 3 stone to go!

Do you have any mini targets? X

I think there's too much pressure on women to lose weight quickly after having a baby when really its the least of your worries. Plus, its so difficult fitting in time to cook properly! Ready meals are a god send! I had a lot of weight to lose before falling pregnant and had made a good start and after Sebastian was born i lost weight straight away though it's now slowed down.

My mini targets are fairly basic. I really want to lose another 7lbs by end of Jan as unfortunately i have to go back to work :( I also have a separate target of trying to do a set amount of exercise a week which mainly consists of long walks with the buggy. We live near some parks and the beach/sea so walks aren't too boring!

That's great to hear she's gaining weight well, it must have been a difficult period when she was premature and the worry of those first few weeks, x

Ah I love the nan Sebastian!!!

Lucky you live near a beach! I LOVE the beach, I live in the heart of the Cotswolds which is beautiful but I have a thing for beaches.

7lbs is tough when you're close to your goal. I hope you achieve it!!

Right today's diary!!

B - 2 pieces ww toast 2
Butter 1

L - nandos!!!!!!!
Portobello mushroom and houlimi pitta 10
Diet coke 0

D. Bread 1
Tuna. 3
Cheese 2
Mayo. 1
Salad 0

Ww sundae 4

Drinks milk allowance for tea 3 diet coke 0 squash 0

Ah I feel for you, I had hyperemesis with my LO too, so so horrid!! I lost so much weight at the beginning because I couldn't manage to eat, just lived off lucozade, I did put about 3 stone on towards the end but because I'd lost loads in first half of pregnancy only went over my ore pregnancy weight by a few pounds and had lost it after 10 days!
Still got the baby weight from my three year old to shift though :p

Ooh you're in Cheltenham?! I'm in Gloucester - fairly close, although moving soon, eek!

Enjoy your Nandos today! :)

Thankyou!!! I loved it.

Ooh you're in Cheltenham?! I'm in Gloucester - fairly close, although moving soon, eek!

Enjoy your Nandos today! :)

Well I actually live in brockworth now!!! So I love in gloucester too! Xx

Ah I feel for you, I had hyperemesis with my LO too, so so horrid!! I lost so much weight at the beginning because I couldn't manage to eat, just lived off lucozade, I did put about 3 stone on towards the end but because I'd lost loads in first half of pregnancy only went over my ore pregnancy weight by a few pounds and had lost it after 10 days!
Still got the baby weight from my three year old to shift though :p

God it is awful is t it?!? Lola is my first and I do plan for another so I reeeaaaaaalllly hope I don't get it 2nd time round :(

Today's food!!!

B - 2 pieces ww bread 2
Butter 1

L - 4 ryveta 4
Baby tomatoes 0
Cucumber 0
Low fat salad cheese 3
Butter 1

D - Thai green curry 15

Snack curly wirley

Drinks tea 3 (milk allowance) coke 0 squash. 0

God it is awful is t it?!? Lola is my first and I do plan for another so I reeeaaaaaalllly hope I don't get it 2nd time round :(

Did you take tablets etc? I'm hoping we'll try for another in about 18months so im gunna go to the doctor before and talk about it so I get taken seriously straight away if it comes back and not spend two weeks with them fobbing me off, (took losing over a stone in 2 weeks and barely being able to stand before they listened)
I had bad morning sickness with my first but nothing compared to ted!

Did you take tablets etc? I'm hoping we'll try for another in about 18months so im gunna go to the doctor before and talk about it so I get taken seriously straight away if it comes back and not spend two weeks with them fobbing me off, (took losing over a stone in 2 weeks and barely being able to stand before they listened)
I had bad morning sickness with my first but nothing compared to ted!

Yes I took cyclazine (spelling?!) but it didn't work. I used to get up at 5am to take the tablets then go back to sleep, get up for 7 and hope they'd kicked in for work! Which they never did! The only time they worked were when I got signed off for a few months and had bedrest. The doctor said there's no point in taking them if you are not resting!! I honestly am undecided on whether to have another. It was so, so bad. Being sick was fine. It's the constant 24 hour nausea.

I remember thinking'if one more person tells me to have a ginger biscuit I'm going to kick off!' Lol obviously they were being nice but it's like, it's not morning sickness!!! X

Ok today was good!! I used a few bonus points but only because its the weekend! I managed to refuse baked Brie and French bread this evening and had my ww lasagne! Will power!!!!!!!!

B - 2 pieces of bread - 2
Butter 1

L - left over Thai green and two popadoms 8 (less food hardly any chicken)

D - ww lasagne with salad 7

Snacks - thorn tons little things 6 points, belvita 5

Drinks - tea 3 (milk allowance) 32 in total
Exercise - 5 bonus points

Back