ProPoints Baby weight BEGONE!!!!

That's a phenomenal loss!!! You must be so chuffed!! :) x

Thankyou!!!! I'm pleased! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Thank you! Yes i am chuffed. Although I did the cambridge diet last time, so for me it's a slower loss (ridiculous, I know!) but I have learnt that for me, slow and steady does win the race! I was talking to my Dad about how many points a frappachino is at starbucks and he said 'just wait until youve lost the weight then have those kinds of things' But for me that's the complete wrong mentality, because nothing should be off limits but, you need to be aware of what you're eating. It's a long term thing for me! X

Ok today has been another good un'

B - 2 pieces WW toast with butter 3

L - soup 3 ryveta 3 butter 1 ww yog 1

D - ww shepards pie 6 veg 0
WW ice cream 4

Drinks- hot chocolate 2 tea 3 (milk) coke zero 0

Snacks - curly wurley 3

Bonus points - shred - 4 30 min walk 2 (6)

I'm going to MIL for dinner tomorrow and they are ordering Chinese, I was going to skip it and take a meal but I don't want to deprive myself, I really am not making an excuse I'm just trying to make it less likely for me to fall off the wagon ! As I said before I want it to be a lifestyle change so realistically I AM going to have a Chinese again at some point in my life lol BUT I want to make sure that I don't overeat. Now, there are really conflicting views about howany pp are in Chinese due to portion size etc. what should I point a chow mein at ? Either vegetable, plain or chicken? Some say 15 some say 23 - I would eat the whole thing! Lol! X

I completely agree with you. Diets that ban or limit things are the ones where you put weight back on afterwards. I point everything and if there's something a bit high then use the weeklies. Its the best mentality! There's another forum member who has pointed all the foods from places such as Subway and Frankie & Bennys which are favourite places to go and being the nice woman she is, has emailed me them so i now have them so like your Starbucks coffee, i'm not restricting things, i'm just reducing portion size. I could not live without ever having a subway again! :)

Regarding the Chow Mein, always point nearer the higher end i would say. That way you will always be over and have spare point or two, x

I completely agree with you. Diets that ban or limit things are the ones where you put weight back on afterwards. I point everything and if there's something a bit high then use the weeklies. Its the best mentality! There's another forum member who has pointed all the foods from places such as Subway and Frankie & Bennys which are favourite places to go and being the nice woman she is, has emailed me them so i now have them so like your Starbucks coffee, i'm not restricting things, i'm just reducing portion size. I could not live without ever having a subway again! :)

Pahahaha me either! I love TGI fridays! I checked out their PP and well, I will definitely need my weeklies there! I love Frankie and bennys goats cheese wrap MY fAVE!!!!

Ok so I will point high and need to watch my points the rest of the day!! We shall see...

Hope you've had a good day? X

Pahahaha me either! I love TGI fridays! I checked out their PP and well, I will definitely need my weeklies there! I love Frankie and bennys goats cheese wrap MY fAVE!!!!

Ok so I will point high and need to watch my points the rest of the day!! We shall see...

Hope you've had a good day? X

We have had a lazy day today due to the snow :( I hate snow. My boyfriend was nice enough to let me have a long lie so he took Sebastian out for a walk (a short one thanks to the weather!) and since then we have had a quite day. Food wise, its been fine. Kept within my points so can't complain. Our tea is just on just now and we are having piri piri chicken (i love all things spicy!!!) plus chilli is good for weight loss so it now goes in most things :)

Ohhhhhhhhh piri piri chicken sounds nice!!

Yeah I HATE snow too! We seem to be missing it at the moment! So phew!

When it's Christmas it's quite 'magical' afterwards its just a pain in the arse!!!
Hope it clears soon for you xx

Ok today I went to Frankie and bennys WOW definitely not WW friendly! I ended up having a ceaser salad but tbh I've had better :( there were 2 crutons and 4 romane lettuce leaves not a lot of chicken and a lot of dressing! I could've used my weeklies but it wasn't a day that I fancied using them for ya know? Anyway today's diary

B - 2 pieces WW toast
Butter 1

L - Ceaser salad 11

D - ryveta 2 tomato 0 cucumber 0 salad cheese 3
I've cream ww 4

Snacks curly wurley

Drinks tea (milk) 3 diet coke 0

Feel like it was a bit of a waste really having the salad. Next time will probably just go for a wrap and chips and rinse the weeklies!
Pizza express do the best salad 20 pp!!!!!! X

Ok today I went to Frankie and bennys WOW definitely not WW friendly! I ended up having a ceaser salad but tbh I've had better :( there were 2 crutons and 4 romane lettuce leaves not a lot of chicken and a lot of dressing! I could've used my weeklies but it wasn't a day that I fancied using them for ya know? Anyway today's diary

B - 2 pieces WW toast
Butter 1

L - Ceaser salad 11

D - ryveta 2 tomato 0 cucumber 0 salad cheese 3
I've cream ww 4

Snacks curly wurley

Drinks tea (milk) 3 diet coke 0

Feel like it was a bit of a waste really having the salad. Next time will probably just go for a wrap and chips and rinse the weeklies!
Pizza express do the best salad 20 pp!!!!!! X

That's ashame :( I have never been a fan of salads in these places. They have loads of hidden points and generally not worth it. Salads made at home are a lot tastier! Sometimes it is better to go for what you want as at least you will enjoy the points you're eating! x

That's ashame :( I have never been a fan of salads in these places. They have loads of hidden points and generally not worth it. Salads made at home are a lot tastier! Sometimes it is better to go for what you want as at least you will enjoy the points you're eating! x

I totally agree!!! Next time I will definitely have a goats cheese wrap!!!! Or just go to nandos LOL!
Definitely starting to feel boredom set in - I got the magazine so hopefully I can get some fresh ideas! X

I got the magazine this month too and for once, i quite like a few of the recipes. Normally I only like one or two. I have started buying a cookery magazine and most recipes just need a wee tweak or 2 and they are healthier. I need inspiration at times!

Hi, I'm just subscribing. You are doing amazingly well, love reading your diary!

Thankyou!! Will look for your food diary!! X

I got the magazine this month too and for once, i quite like a few of the recipes. Normally I only like one or two. I have started buying a cookery magazine and most recipes just need a wee tweak or 2 and they are healthier. I need inspiration at times!

Yeah I also get 'the good food magazine' it's brill lots of tips on being healthy as sometimes I think you can get caught up with points and forget what you're actually eating!! X

God my little one started breathing weird in her sleep got all stressed but spoke to a paediatric nurse and it all looks fine !! But I did have a cigarette :( which I haven't done for over a year , made me feel a bit sick so won't do it again! I also had some nuts which I pointed at 5pp so used my bonus points!! My oh had an ice cream which I managed to not have!! Xx

God my little one started breathing weird in her sleep got all stressed but spoke to a paediatric nurse and it all looks fine !! But I did have a cigarette :( which I haven't done for over a year , made me feel a bit sick so won't do it again! I also had some nuts which I pointed at 5pp so used my bonus points!! My oh had an ice cream which I managed to not have!! Xx

Poor wee Lola.. is she sleeping now? Babies cause so much worry! n the grand scheme of things 1 cigarette and some nuts isn't too bad! In older days it may have been worse!

Poor wee Lola.. is she sleeping now? Babies cause so much worry! n the grand scheme of things 1 cigarette and some nuts isn't too bad! In older days it may have been worse!

Yeah she's ok now thank god!! Haha the older days would've been anything in the house!!! Probably a pack if biscuits!! What the hell am I gonna do the first time she gets possed lol!! Or has a boyfriend :/ xxx

Meant to say pissed x

I like to think my child will be tee total and not go near girls until he is at least 20! Only way to get through it given i work with teenagers so i know exactly how they behave these days!!

Back