ProPoints Baby weight BEGONE!!!!

I like to think my child will be tee total and not go near girls until he is at least 20! Only way to get through it given i work with teenagers so i know exactly how they behave these days!!

Haha yeah so does my OH he's a youth worker! Well our children can date haha then we can switch notes and keep tabs! Just kidding, but no seriously ;) lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Sounds a deal! Hope things were better today for you all :)

Yes Lola is well today thank you! I think she may be teething though :/ x

Today's food

B - 2 pieces of toast with butter 3

L - ceaser salad with tesco low fat sauce. Also no crutons but only because I forgot ha!

D - leek and potato Soup 6

S - crunchie bar 4 (multipack size) handful of almonds 2 (about 10 and 24 is 4 so I guesstimated) might have a curly wurley! 3

Drinks - coke 0 (really need to cut back!!!) tea 3 for milk.

Bonus points - 2

Today was good, pretty tired from being up late last night! Also, I left my mulberry purse in tesco DRAMA I nearly cried luckily the cashier handed it in so I got everything back!! Seriously nearly had a coronary! X

Are these her first teeth? I don't think i know how old she is?

Your day looks good, good to see your keeping on track :)

Yeah! She's 6 months, bless her. I'm trying to prep myself for sleepless nights again! She was Born 4lbs so was tiny and feeding every 2 hours for 6 weeks - nightmare!!!! But she sleeps through now - hopefully it won't be painful and she'll just carry on as normal!! Fingers crossed!

Yup another good un! Although, I think I will use my weeklies this weekend as I feel a bit antsy a d want some chips!! LOL! X

Ps how was your day? I can't find your food diary do you have one? Xx

Ps how was your day? I can't find your food diary do you have one? Xx

I'm dreading the sleepless nights too especially as I go back to work a week on Monday. I have never kept a food diary. When I'm working, i do shifts and prior to being off on maternity i was only on here sporadically. If i can get into a routine when back at work, i may finally start one. For now, i just enjoy reading others and getting ideas/inspiration from them :)

Ah ok! Is going back to work something you're looking forward to?
I'd love to stay at home!!! Have to assess finances!

X

God, today's been a nightmare, it's TOTM so I'm craving chocolate...in managing to keep on track though, just not making healthy choices with my points meeehhhh!!!

B - 2 pieces ww toast and butter 3

L- ceaser salad with crutons 4

D - beef hotspot and veg 6

S -7 thorntons moments and a crunchie 10 pp!!!
Ww crisps 2
D - milk 3

Bit rubbishy but ah we'll xx

Ergh I hate TOTM cravings! I turn into a crazy chocolate eating monster lol.. low cal hot choc works especially if you put some squirty cream and a few mini marshmallows on... Yum.
Hope you're not feeling too bad x

The odd day of chocolate cravings won't do you much harm plus you didn't do too badly with it. You haven't gone over the your points. Crunchies are good as they are a sweet i like to nibble the chocolate off then eat the middle so it takes longer :)

I'm dreading going back to work but i have the higher income for now so need to go back. It's sooner than i wanted but needs must. I'm trying to make it positive by thinking about the new things I can spoil Sebastian with and think of the future. I also need a bit more adult conversation each day! Part time would be ideal but hoping we can do that near the end of the year. As much as i love being at home with him, i was never going to be a full time stay at home mum. I tried but it's not me. Part time is the way to go for me i think :)

Ergh I hate TOTM cravings! I turn into a crazy chocolate eating monster lol.. low cal hot choc works especially if you put some squirty cream and a few mini marshmallows on... Yum.
Hope you're not feeling too bad x

That does sound yum!! unfortunately I DID have a hot chocolate and the crunchie Whooops!!! X

The odd day of chocolate cravings won't do you much harm plus you didn't do too badly with it. You haven't gone over the your points. Crunchies are good as they are a sweet i like to nibble the chocolate off then eat the middle so it takes longer :)

I'm dreading going back to work but i have the higher income for now so need to go back. It's sooner than i wanted but needs must. I'm trying to make it positive by thinking about the new things I can spoil Sebastian with and think of the future. I also need a bit more adult conversation each day! Part time would be ideal but hoping we can do that near the end of the year. As much as i love being at home with him, i was never going to be a full time stay at home mum. I tried but it's not me. Part time is the way to go for me i think :)

Yes. TBH I think I will do a bit of PT work! I do photography and have a couple weddings booked for summer so I think they will tide me over the first few summer months fingers crossed!!

Oh God well yesterday wasnt bad but today I have DEFINITELY gone into my weeklies :cry:But this is what they are there for!!!

HAHA I wish I had the strength to eat a crunchie like that but unfortunately I just eat the lot at rapid speed like a beaver on a log!!

What is your occupation? X

Oh. My. God. Today has been HORRENDOUS!!! just been stuck in as its been blizzard weather and I live up a hill so it's been a no go to go for a walk, which is a bummer as I always try and get Lola out of the house :mad:
I was actually going to not post today because I've been so ****. However, I must face up to these kinds of days and go ahead and track...so here it is...

B - 2 Pieces of ww toast and butter 3pp

L - Soup 3 ryveta 3 butter 2

D - Pad thai (from the takeaway :break_diet:Ive looked online and there seems to be a lot of confusion with the PP for take aways and restaurant (as before with the chinese) So Im going for 29pp

snacks - ww biscuits 2pp hot chocolate 2pp, crunchie 4

drinks 3pp for milk in tea, coke 0

total 47 PP WOAAAHHHHHHH!!!! weeklies used 17/49 used 1 bonus point! Ah well still stayed within so good stuff! X

Don't be so hard on yourself! Going into your weeklies isn't a bad thing and on the plus side, you still haven't had half of them! Plus Pad Thai sounds yummy, have never tried it but seen so many recipes for it and it looks good. What kind of soup was it that you had? I like making home made soup but haven't done so in weeks plus i need some inspiration for new flavours!

We were the same up here. We had a takeaway due to the snow and rain and the fact my boyfriend is an idiot who went to work tonight with my bank card so i blame him for all the points consumed today!. I was going to venture to Morrisons to look at their new NuMe range as i have read good things about it and its always handy to have some ready meals in the freezer for days like today!

Photography sounds good! Better than dealing with the mouthy teenagers i work with! I work in a children's home. I guess it will be ok for the next few months as it is shift work so it means that i can spend time with Sebastian at various times. If it was 9 to 5 then i would only ever see him for night time routine during the week and i'd hate that.

Hopefully your snow does't last too long!

Yeah I know, it's silly but I am one of those people's hat really 'feel' the food lol. If I overeat I feel it on my tummy - am I making sense? Ha! Just hope I get another good loss! Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately my soup was bought!! It's Heinz minestrone, but tbh I'm getting a bit bored of it. I got a bit caught up in the whole diet food thing where because its less points you can eat more, whereas actually I just want to eat normal food now!! Missing my seeded bread (4pp per slice gasp!!) I should start making soups! Cheaper and better for you.

I surprised myself with the pad Thai though, turns out my stomach has shrank! Could hardly eat any!! Normally scran the lot haha!

Ah yeah shift work is better when you put it lke that!!

Oh works ridiculous hours too! X

I remember you saying he's a youth worker? Good jobs but awful hours! Just need to win the lottery and never have to work again :)

A lottery win would be AMAZING.!!!!

Omg so today started well... Pointed the breakfast fruit salad for lunch the. Had tea :(

I'm not pointing it. I'm just writing it off and starting again. Ill say my weeklies have now gone.

Ill vow to shred everyday. Make up for it...

B - egg 2 bacon 2 sausage 3 bread 1 oil 1 beans 3

L - fruit salad 0 ww biscuits 2

D - steak 8oz dollop of coleslaw dollop of beans about 7 chips (homemade) sauce

Exercise 49 min walk

Will probably have a crunchie too :(

It's not as bad as I thought but I just think I have gone over a lot. It's no excuse but I am TOTM and feel a bit meeehhhh. Not an excuse but at least I'm binning today rather than the diet itself!!! X

Not binning off today either just this evening!

We all have days like that plus it doesn't seem that bad to be honest especially given you went for a walk as well. Having one evening off won't be as bad as you think anyway :)

Back