Babybelle 5:2 mission

Well if your making better decisions it must be xxx

Well done Hun xxx

Right new week and I will do better this week no hen dos or weddings I am off do I will be out a lot doing lunches but I will pick well :) it's so hot already so I'm off to the beach with a healthy picnic then a Girly night in tonight with sushi and films ;)

Helloooooo :)

Much respect for fasting ... I couldn't do it ... Get headaches if I'm hungry .!!
Good luck Luvvy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Helloooooo :)

Much respect for fasting ... I couldn't do it ... Get headaches if I'm hungry .!!
Good luck Luvvy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not that bad really as I do eat you gotta be clever though with what you eat and organised,

Fast day today

Failed my driving test again today :( I need a break and to top it off I turned to wine! So fast day out the window I did have a bike ride today so I've actually managed to stay within cals but feel like a frump! I need a kick! I'm off to the gym in the morning then lunch with a friend but tomo will be a fast day and ill do my other one Sunday!! Big kick needed. I'm listening to my hypnotherapy cd tonight.

I did have acupuncture today for my neck and face pain it was very odd, but it has done something

Sorry about your driving test hun. I hated taking mine. Was so nervous and the strange person sitting next to you doesn't help at all. I was so nervous the examiner put his hand over mine and told me to calm down! Just remember it doesn't matter how many time you take it as long as you pass it in the end. In the meantime enjoy your wine.

Think i could do with a hypnotherapy CD myself! Been on a major binge today!

Sorry about your driving test hun. I hated taking mine. Was so nervous and the strange person sitting next to you doesn't help at all. I was so nervous the examiner put his hand over mine and told me to calm down! Just remember it doesn't matter how many time you take it as long as you pass it in the end. In the meantime enjoy your wine.

Think i could do with a hypnotherapy CD myself! Been on a major binge today!

I've had a drink again today I keep meeting up with friends and having a couple as I'm off this week and the weathers so nice!

Bum well and truley kicked my dress wldnt do up today and that's just in a week I'm hoping its post alcohol bloat!

Morning world

Well I've had sushi for breakfast nom nom I might have a couple of drinks later, as it will be the end if a fun week of annual leave I'm going to the beach all day tomo so I won't eat much and ill let the mission begin!

I obviously think I am 18 again I didn't get in until 7am ! I must get out of holiday mode

Brilliant lol.......know the feeling xxxx

Back