Back 7 years after hitting my goal weight

Fat bridesmaid

Hey every1! Im baaaaaack :woohoo:, 7 years after losing 4 stone and hitting my goal weight and months after trying 2 remember my paaword!:banghead:

Username is fat bridesmaid as i was trying to lose weight for being my sisters bridesmaid, aaaaand my sister got pregnant, twice since then :roofles: and it was postponed 100 times :eek:. But it is finally happening august 10th but my dress wont do up!, I wanted 2 lose a little weight so i had told her 2 order 1 size down, however they have come really really small, my tiny sister can barely do hers up, so mine is def not going up anytime soon.

Ive been dieting on and off for several months but i keep stopping and starting and regaining what ive lost and i think what im missing is having a forum and support system like minimins that i had last time. I need to lose 21lbs in 14 weeks (to get the weight my sister is currently and can just about do up her dress) which im pretty sure isnt gonna happened but gonna go balls to the walls and do the best i can .

Will be starting a weekly weigh in diary, which i will begin on sunday morning, mostly just calorie counting atm but may switch back to meal replacements that i used before if my progress stalls.

Wish me luck! :hide:

Welcome back. I'm back again after a six year hiatus. You aren't the only one to leave the fold and return. Hope you make your goal!

Welcome back. I'm back again after a six year hiatus. You aren't the only one to leave the fold and return. Hope you make your goal!

Thanks, glad 2 hear Im not the only 1, Im going 2 start a sunday weigh in thread, on sunday of course lol, so my start weight is a rough guess from wot i weighed last time i checked so may be a little out , what day do you weigh? xx

I'll probably weigh-in on Sundays, at least for now. When I move to "real food" I'll probably switch to Thursday or Friday. The last time I was dieting very seriously, my weight was usually lowest then, and probably highest Monday morning.

Brill will hopefully see your progress on my sunday thread :banana_dancer: xx

Thanks little miss naughty! Just done my first weigh for and accurate start weight (I had guessed bang on lol) so it officially begins 2day! (was scoffing lunchables at 11:30 last night!, sure will miss cheese!!) xx

Welcome back. I have only been back about a week putting my food on. I find that it does help at the moment.

Good luck

I'll probably weigh-in on Sundays, at least for now. When I move to "real food" I'll probably switch to Thursday or Friday. The last time I was dieting very seriously, my weight was usually lowest then, and probably highest Monday morning.
Welcome back

welcome back. Good luck with your journey back to where you want to be

Thanks every1, had a good start so far and haven't cheated. Have terrible vertigo today which is getting me down but plowing thru and tryna walk everywhere as much as possible 💪😂 xx

Thanks every1, had a good start so far and haven't cheated. Have terrible vertigo today which is getting me down but plowing thru and tryna walk everywhere as much as possible 💪😂 xx

If you are feeling dizzy, try drinking a bit more water if you can. Also, if you are really having troubles, take a bit of sea salt. (You'll retain water, so you might not lose for a day or two, but it will make you feel better.)

Hi every1, sorry for the late reply, my daughter has tonsillitis so being nurse maid atm lol vertigo is down 2 an ear infection so now on antibiotics and hopefully that will correct itself soon xx

Back