Back after 2 years, and 5.5 stone :'(

scottye87

Back after 10 years of ups and downs...
I'm back after my weight has crept up from 14 stone to 20 stone. My girlfriend and I have decided to do Exante, since she also wants to lose.

Previously lost 10 stone on a VLCD of my own and lots of running. However abandoned that diet and lifestyle nearly 2 years ago, and here I am again.

Decided to try Exante since my girlfriend (LeaPJ) thought it would really help her if I was on it too, and since I was looking for a diet to lost thought it would be a good idea to start at the same time.

So day 2 and doing quite well, stuck to it, except for not drinking a full shake last night (made me feel sick). Im on working solution since my job is very physical.

No hunger right now though, so heres to lots of loss! Bring on the pounds! Or off!

Thanks guys :) x

Good luck. It's great that your both in this together xx

Good luck both

hi!!! oh im a bloody restarter too although i swore i wouldnt be one of those that have to come back

here i am several stone up!!! anyway im starting tomorrow... well its midnight so guess im starting today

well done for the first 2 days so far hope you have a smooth run!

Good luck dude.

Good Luck to you both

good luck

Thanks people, so far, so good, 100% and feeling fine with it all.

hi!!! oh im a bloody restarter too although i swore i wouldnt be one of those that have to come back

here i am several stone up!!! anyway im starting tomorrow... well its midnight so guess im starting today

well done for the first 2 days so far hope you have a smooth run!

Tell me about it, nightmare to keep off, so easy to go on, so hard to come back off! Definately need to maintain better this time! And hopefully drop to a bit lighter than I was last time!

Back