Back after 3 months

newstarter

Hi all,

Well I took a 3 month break from LT. I lost 11.25kgs (or 1.76 stones) in 6 weeks the first time round in May/June. I then went on holiday unexpectedly as OH never plans holidays and will just up and say lets go away next week! Came back and went on another holiday in August - so gave LT a break for 3 months.

I've just started today - and really hope I can stick to it. I've put on 2.5 kgs - really hoping its water weight and i manage to lose more than 2.5kgs this week. I've been told its very difficult to re-start so fingers crossed i'll get through at least another 6 weeks to lose the remainder of the weight! Hasnt been so bad today - only had one shake and 2 litres of water so far. I have a bit of a cold so may have a chicken soup later.

Really hoping for support on minimins, as it was my life and soul the first time around. Heres to getting into ketosis soon!!

Wow well done at that small regain! That's wonderful..means you'll pretty much be breaking new ground right from the start. I think that'll make it a lot easier because you're coming at it from a position of success, and it'll be exciting rather than the same old thing again.
All the best xxx

Excellent! You'll be grand! You knw what you're in for -this is my third attempt and I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm sure after tomorrow WI I'll be happier than I am today but you've already done so well to gain next to nothing in 3 months! As rachel says you're basically just picking up where you left off!

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you both for your lovely messages! Hope you reach your goals :) going through all the posts and threads will defo help me while away the time :)

Wow, only a 2.5Kg gain in 3 months is mega impressive!! Well done you, and good luck this time around!!

Back