Back after 3 years!!!!

littlemumma

Gold Member
So back in 2009 i lost 3 stone in 3months on ss. and slowly started gaining again only to fall pregnant in july of that year.... Where id been on ss before i used pregnancy as an excuse to overload on food!!! My 6week check after my son i weighed in at 16st!!!!! Usually i weigh 11stone i was gutted!!!! Tried my best to eat healthy and in the next 12 mnths i lost about 3 stone only to find i was pregnant again!!!!!! So on 23/april 2012 i started cambridge again!! My start weight was 14st 9 and 6 weeks on i weigh 13st,
How is everyone getting on? Im finding it loads harder this time around as im a mum of a 2 yr old and a 5mnth old! Cookng tea for my son and partner is a killer im always cheating - a spoonful here a bite there, please help!!!!! X L

littlemumma said:
So back in 2009 i lost 3 stone in 3months on ss. and slowly started gaining again only to fall pregnant in july of that year.... Where id been on ss before i used pregnancy as an excuse to overload on food!!! My 6week check after my son i weighed in at 16st!!!!! Usually i weigh 11stone i was gutted!!!! Tried my best to eat healthy and in the next 12 mnths i lost about 3 stone only to find i was pregnant again!!!!!! So on 23/april 2012 i started cambridge again!! My start weight was 14st 9 and 6 weeks on i weigh 13st,
How is everyone getting on? Im finding it loads harder this time around as im a mum of a 2 yr old and a 5mnth old! Cookng tea for my son and partner is a killer im always cheating - a spoonful here a bite there, please help!!!!! X L

Hiya :) its good u managed to lose 3 stone after your first and well done for losing 1 stone 9 Ibs in 6 weeks :)

I agree, cooking for children ect is a nightmare!! But it's all about will power n knowing u will feel amazing when u get to goal weight n then u can eat wt u wnt in moderation cz ull be slim n feelin fantastic :) just think of evry spoonful as a pound which may not come off at weigh in...

What weight are you aiming for hun?

Xxx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

The weird thing is tho its like im going out of my way to torture myself?! Since iv been doing it im constantly makin cakes with my toddler, watching t.v thats about food!! Im obsessed!!! Haha! Had a dreadful week tho, alcohol, bbq :( silly jubilee!!!
My initial goal is 11st 7 but if i can get anything under that id b over the moon!!! As a working family however with not much money spare im not sure how much longer i can keep spending £50 a week on myself.... Plus the £80 on the fanmily!
How ru getting on? Xx L

Same here i lst three stne a year ago and then put on almost double the weight now back again ;-(

I think for most of us this gonna be something to battle forever.... I need to accept i can no longer eat crap food in order to keep the weight off i need to totally change what i eat and how much of it i eat :( x

Back