Step2 810kcal Back after 5 years!

Hi Anne
Day 2 for me and going really well, I really think this time I am going to do it.
How are you getting on?
Do you know why I can't see everyones signature on here? Just making sure there not banned as iv made one.

Sher Xx

2014 has GOT to be the year for me.
I have spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and very overweight I will not let this happen in my 30's #doingthisformybabies

Not sure about the signatures, I can see your ticker but I only see my own if I sign into the full site (I only ever use the app on my phone these days)
It's good you're sounding positive, I've done Cambridge before with varying success, made the plunge this time but yet again have struggled to stay 100% until quite recently. I'm doing quite well at the mo, although I'm finding the losses are not as much as when I did the diet last time. Cambridge is very much a state of mind, if you can get into the zone your body'll follow! Lol.
Keep up the good work, it'll get easier and when you see the results from that first weigh in it'll give you the motivation you need to continue.
Let me know how you're getting on.

Anne xx

Yes have also had many failed attempts glad your doing well Anne.
Il keep you updated.
How much have you lost?
Sher xx

I have spent the whole of my 20's being unhappy and very overweight I will not let this happen in my 30's #doingthisformybabies

About 17lbs so far. I lost a fair bit then went completely off the rails and put it all back on again, had a good couple of months of doing nothing then another month or so of only managing to stick to it mon-fri then binging all weekend. It's only the last week and a half that I've really stuck to it. Feel much better but the losses are slow. Staying with it though!!

Anne xx

Over a stone is fantastic and good on you for keeping up with it, im defo coping better with it this time, its the only time I have done step 2 as I always do ss xxx
Sher

Back