1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Back after 6 months (or so)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by philly_x, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I first joined SW in January last year. I had reached the biggest I have ever been at 15st 9lbs.

I went onto lose a stone and a half, and my lowest weight this year at slimming world was 14st 1lb.

Come the summer and having time off uni, going on holiday etc. I gradually stopped going to SW and weight started to creep back on and I was steadily at around 14st 6-7lbs for the rest of the year, until after xmas where i've now crept up to 14st 11lbs.

Every year I have the same rush of determination to lose weight and it never happens. All I want to do now is get back down to that lowest weight I had in the summer, anything below that would be incredible but I just don't want to set myself a goal I can't reach. I'm going to take baby steps this year. After getting back down to 14st 1lb, I will probably decide I want to lose more, but i'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I just wanted to tell everyone my story, and introduce myself back into the loop as I found this website very useful and motivating last time :)

edit - just looking at my old ticker and goals is also annoying lol!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.