Back after 8mths

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by maid marrion, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. maid marrion

maid marrion Full Member

cambridge sole source
    oh my god i have put nearly all the weight back on, but how can this be i dont think ive been that bad!!
    well i have my first weigh in tonight so i will see.:eek:
    feeling so bad.
    anyone else been through this?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya hun, i havent been through that but best of luck for tonigh :) xxx
  4. maid marrion

maid marrion Full Member

cambridge sole source
    thank you. i can see from your ticker that you are doing well. well done.
  5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hi ceejay - Well done for coming back, it's the right thing to do. The weight goes on so easily doesn't it! I lost 3 stone last year and put on 5! Determined this time not to let it happen, I will get to target and then will be living a healthy life and not gaining the weight!

Good luck on your journey, you can do it x
  6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

not been in your situation hun but wanted to wish you good luck for tonight.xx
  7. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Good Luck for later
  8. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Good luck, I lost 3 and a half and put back on 4 and a half, but I was poorly... I am thinking of restarting... Good luck for your weigh in later on, let us know how you get on..

9. minime

minime Gold Member

I'm a yo-yo dieter so know that feeling of exasperation. You'll be back on track with CD and pounds will be falling off. Hope you get on well tonight, keep us posted.
  10. delilah

delilah Full Member

good luck hun were all here to support you :] x
  11. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back to cambridge. You'll do great and keep it off this time!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.