Back After A Long Time

Gilly28

Hi Everyone - havent been on here for ages - 5 years - been up and down with my w8, but I have come to a point - alas again - when I need to do something about my w8. I'm not getting younger and getting about is troublesome. So to commit myself I thought I would get back on here. Doubt if anyone is on here that goes back to when I was here last but hey ho - we move on.

Look forward to hearing from you all.
:)
Gx

Hi Gilly, hows ur 1st day of ur restart going. Every1 always says 2 times worst. Guess the good thing is that u know it works and that u will get results.

Hi ...yes first day..managed to stay good at work but now w/end and just got home so habits die hard...have to divert myself..I'm on SS+ using milk as my + bit..

I've been round the loop many times and admit does get harder..so if its your first time get to goal and complete maintenance..xx..

How are you all getting on ?..how far have you got in weeks etc..??

Gx

Silly me can see your progress slider....so what are your experiences..??

All good so far tyz , Iv got a holiday booked for in 8+1/2 weeks time so I have been realy focused on getting as much weight off as I can for that.
Been made up with flu this week tho and its a bit of a killer not to comfort eat or reach for that medicinal whiskey;p
Jo x

Grrrr Ive blown it already - get focused Gilly...!!! (talking to self)...wanted to start week off good and got invited for lunch...

Right thats it no more cheating...step 1 peppermint tea...!!!....water...

aaaaw maybe the odd SS+ days might work for you hun then you dont feel that you have blown it when you have to eat out x

hi gilly!

Im back today after 4 years and am so excited to get back into the swing of things!
xx

Mo-jo - I am on SS+ using milk as my extra...Ems welcome back good that your +ve keep it going..xx

I'm mad at myself atm....grrr...went out Saturday night was really good drinking soda water!!!..but wasnt good yesterday...but I will beat this !!!!

Mind games!!!!!

Hey gilly28, sorry didnt reply back, im at the end of wk 6 now. just hope i can stick to it, ss is hard when you live with some1.
Look dont beat yourself up over something that already happen, its a hard eating plan as you know.

Hiya Starkat thank you for your words..... wow you done 30 lbs in 6 weeks..??..well done..x

Gx

i started back today :) your not alone.i did cambridge 2 years ago but since had a baby my 6th i must add lol and have tried everything going, only to realise that cambridge is the only one i know that works!!! draw a line under today and view tom as a new day !! xx

Back