Back after a nightmare holiday!!

stef2009

Gold Member
Hello ladies, its good to be back!!!

As some may know i went on holiday 3 weeks ago, i only went for '1 week' but on the first day my son became very ill, it was an absoloute nightmare, we ended up paying private as there hospital was useless and he wasnt fit to fly so we was there 12 days.

He has been ill since getting home and only just getting on the mend, so my diet has just blown out the window!!

Anyway so happy to say ive managed to stay the same, No gain woohoo!! i do not know how!!??

I'm back in the game as of today and i cnt wait :D

Hope all is well with everyone else

Stef x

Hi Stef, What an awful shame. You seem to be having some bad times with your son having, as I remember, had tonsillitis not long back and now this!?!

Glad that you are back safe and sound and do hope things improve for you.
At least a STS is very good under the circumsatnces.

All the very best to you for your future and do hope your son continues in better health... :)

hey hun, thankyou :)
Yeah thats right he suffers with tonsilitus and has quite bad chronic asthma so he does get ill alot :( On holiday the plane damanged his ear drum which caused a huge infection and massive inflamation, was awful, but he's feeling better now :)

Just need to set a new goal for xmas now and im on my way :D xx

Sorry to hear that! Hope he's a lot better! Good luck :)

Hey Stef,

So sorry to hear about your son. I imagine that ear infection must have been quite painful, and it's all the scarier when you're in a foreign country, isn't it? Sounds like you did exactly the right thing by going private. There's nothing more important than your health. Well done on maintaining the weight too, but even if you'd gained a stone, I wouldn't have blamed yourself, with all that drama!

Awww sounds likea nightmare holiday :( Has he been advised to avoid flying in future or was it a one off?

So sorry things were terrible on your holiday. I hope your son is on the mend now.
You can get back on track and start shifting those pounds in no time. Good luck hun :)

Thanks ladies, How i didnt put on i dont know, very pleased though lol. He's much better now, well apart from the asthma with the cold weather !! Awww yeah its so much hard work in a foreign country with ur child unwell, i just wished i was back home!! Yep your right private was 100% better, they sorted him in no time.
Believe it or not the doctor told us not too fly with a low cost airline again with him, he says they decend too quickly, how true this is i dont know..

So just looking forward to loosing a good amount of weight for christmas now :D. Thanks for your well wishing ladies xx

Thankyou :) x

Back