:):):)
really pleased still on the 9stone's

Ready to hit that 9 stone mark !!!!!

so happy :) had a couple weeks break
back from the chemist and weigh in 9stone 12

Hi just wondering what you weighed before you went off and how much you gained? Not that I want to do that but just in case I lapse just wondered how quickly it goes back on?

That's Fantastic, you're so close to goal!

Hi just wondering what you weighed before you went off and how much you gained? Not that I want to do that but just in case I lapse just wondered how quickly it goes back on?

Hi Jude
my weight was 14st 4lbs last year in August
i got down to 9st 7lbs before i had a break
so only 5lbs gain ( that was over christmas and new year )
i have to say i have found this last stone the most difficult but i really want to be at 9stone in the next month so as to think about some new summer clothes :):):)
i put all my weight on over 7 years after giving up smoking

i have found Lipotrim the fastest and the only diet i have been able to stick to
good luck i am sure you will do well !!!

Hi Jude
my weight was 14st 4lbs last year in August
i got down to 9st 7lbs before i had a break
so only 5lbs gain ( that was over christmas and new year )
i have to say i have found this last stone the most difficult but i really want to be at 9stone in the next month so as to think about some new summer clothes :):):)
i put all my weight on over 7 years after giving up smoking

i have found Lipotrim the fastest and the only diet i have been able to stick to
good luck i am sure you will do well !!!

Thats fantastic, theres hope for me yet, how long did not take you to get from 14 - 9 and was the weight loss slower towards the end? Were you 100% through out? sorry for the millions of questions just want to know how long it actually take someone to get from a to b 100%. No doubt you will loose those few extra pounds well in time for your summer shop, good luck

Thats fantastic, theres hope for me yet, how long did not take you to get from 14 - 9 and was the weight loss slower towards the end? Were you 100% through out? sorry for the millions of questions just want to know how long it actually take someone to get from a to b 100%. No doubt you will loose those few extra pounds well in time for your summer shop, good luck

Hi Jude
it took 14 weeks to get the first 4 stone off I did 100% then refeed for 2 weeks
but as i said not finding the last stone easy :(:(
seems that second time round is a lot harder to stick to 100%
but hope the weather will be better so i can get out !! as stuck at home to much time to think about food
but its great to be able to chat to people on this site :):):)
good luck, keep positive,

Hi Jude
it took 14 weeks to get the first 4 stone off I did 100% then refeed for 2 weeks
but as i said not finding the last stone easy :(:(
seems that second time round is a lot harder to stick to 100%
but hope the weather will be better so i can get out !! as stuck at home to much time to think about food
but its great to be able to chat to people on this site :):):)
good luck, keep positive,

Hi Rita, thanks, sorry to hear your stuck at home, I also find it much more difficult when stuck in because in the past I would have been eating when had nothing to occupy myself. I'm going t make an effort to do some light excercise like swimming or a yoga class so at least I am getting some excercise and also using up some of my excess time so when I get in its nearly time to go to bed.

I've been away at my parents this weekend and I cant believe that I have so far managed not to eat a thing, well I did put a tiny bit of chicken in my mouth but did not chew or swallow it, just tasted it and though better of it so spat out and washed my mouth before anything went down my throat :break_diet:. (getting obsessive compulsive I think ) Any way no harm done I suppose/hope.

Hi Rita, thanks, sorry to hear your stuck at home, I also find it much more difficult when stuck in because in the past I would have been eating when had nothing to occupy myself. I'm going t make an effort to do some light excercise like swimming or a yoga class so at least I am getting some excercise and also using up some of my excess time so when I get in its nearly time to go to bed.

I've been away at my parents this weekend and I cant believe that I have so far managed not to eat a thing, well I did put a tiny bit of chicken in my mouth but did not chew or swallow it, just tasted it and though better of it so spat out and washed my mouth before anything went down my throat :break_diet:. (getting obsessive compulsive I think ) Any way no harm done I suppose/hope.
Hi Jude
well done with your weekend away !! and the chicken !!
good luck :) sounds as if you are on track and doing well
i am sure you will do well :):)

so happy :) had a couple weeks break
back from the chemist and weigh in 9stone 12

Go for it!!!!

Back