Back after being ill

bo_lady

Hey everyone,
Well after a wk of ww and then the day of weigh in day I got taken to hospital and was told i had to stay in until they removed my gall bladder!! That happened on Tuesday and I was let olut on Friday!! So I spent a horrible 12 days in hospital and now im in pain from the surgery!!! But Hey ho I should have lost a nice amount of weight!! I can eat probably half of what I used to eat before because my tummy has shrunk and im planning on not letting it expand anymore!!! Anyway I am going to hobble along to weigh in tonight at half 6 and see what I weigh and then I will be determined to keep it off!!

I fitted into size 16 tops yesterday which made me happy!!! And my size 16 jeans are a bit baggy!!!

I shall come on to let u all know how i do, I just wanted to let u know I hadnt given up yet!!!!

Anna xx

Hi Anna,

Good to hear from you and that all went well with your operation.

Had you key hole surgery done?

Good luck with weigh in tonight!

Well done on getting into a size 16 top and jeans!!!:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Hey mini,
Yeh Keyhole although one of the cuts on my belly button is so painful!!! I had 100 stones about 10 were the size of malteasers!!!!!

Anna xx

Hi Anna,

Good to hear from you - we have missed you while you have been away.

I am glad you are recovering and hope that WW works well for you - good luck with your weigh in tonight and congratulations on the baggy 16 :p.

Hi Anna! sorry to hear you havent been well! hope you have a speedy recovery.

Well done on the baggy 16's!!!!! you'll be a 14 in no time!!

I lost 8 pounds!!!
Im so happy, my aim is to not put anymore back on cos im actually eating again and im scared i will!!

But im back on track so fingers crossed il lose weight!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fantastic!!! I wouldnt worry about putting back on any - if you were going back to "normal" eating, then yeah but if your going to stick to the diet for the week, I cant see why!!! anyway, if worst comes to worse, you may put on, say a pound? your DEFINATELY not going to put back on 8 so clap on the back for you missus!!

Hey mini,
Yeh Keyhole although one of the cuts on my belly button is so painful!!! I had 100 stones about 10 were the size of malteasers!!!!!

Anna xx

Hi Anna,

WOW! that was a lot!!!

Just as well you had them out of there.

Well done on your fantastic 8lbs. off:happy036::happy096:

Love Mini xxx

WOW! Sounds like quite an experience :(

Glad youre on the mend... and welcome back *HUGS*

Sorry to hear you've not been well, hope you're fully recovered soon.
8lb is fantastic!!! As Nikki says, even if you put on 1lb, you certainly wouldn't be putting on all 8lb's!
Keep us posted :)
xx

Well Have had a rubbish week really, have been emotional and stuff aparently all normal after an operation so I went along to class tonight expecting to have put on 2 pounds at least as I hadnt been tracking my food or counting points.

Anyway I was very pleased to see I had lost 2 pounds!!

So that was wonderful news and as of this week I am back to tracking so I can keep on top of it all!!!

Im going to start a diary tomorrow.

Thanks Ladies,

Anna,

well done Anna & as long as you watch & track this week you'll be reporting another loss next week
xx

Yay well done you!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011: It's nice when you get suprises like that isn't it :D
Best of luck, look forward to hearing how you get on.
xx

Well I didnt have such a great day today went to weatherspoons and had a pannini and then cinema and had pick and mix. Althou that was all I ate all day cos I was dress shopping for my wedding dress!!

Good news is I found the one!!!! I love it and so now have something to remain focused on althou the dresses are amazing and I look like a size 12 in it already!!!!!

I shall promise to start properly tomo!!!

xxx

Back