Back after pregnancy...

standrewsbride23

I doubt anyone will remember me but I was on the CD for 6 weeks last year, lost 2 stone and then had to stop due to finding out I was pregnant. Huge shock!!

Anyway, he's here now and I am more than ready to get as much weight off before our wedding in June. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone else was starting this week? xx

Hiya I did Cambridge in 2011 and lost 3 stone and am proud to say I haven't put any weight back on but I have restarted the diet to lose another stone I'm currently on day 2 and I'm finding it so hard already its meant to be my day 3 but I caved within 6 hours of stating how are you finding it because this time around is so much harder x

I'm starting tomorrow, lost 19lbs last summer got 10-14lbs to go and determined to get it off once and for all.

I know I will find it hard this time but I've just got to stay focused and coming on minimins really helps.

I'll keep u posted how I'm doing, feel free to message anytime your struggling, let's help each other :) x

Hello Ladies

I am back and staring AGAIN tomorrow after failing last week. I need to lose 3 stone and trying my best to do this before the end of 12 weeks on sole source.

I know I can do this and need to stop the whole binge cycle. Good Luck to you all and look forward to reading about your journey x

Hi pinkpussy, i have been on the cambridge diet for 9 weeks and i hav lost 2 stones. The last 3 weeks i hav been messing up. But from monday i am starting fresh. Also im new on minimins and i was wondering how i edit my profile n put a pic up etc. xx

I think after a certain amount of posts you will receive a link to settings where you update your stats etc.

How are you getting on? I started Friday but counting today as day one since I had a little sometime to eat yesterday. I'm not going to allow any food past my lips. It's not worth it x

Back