Back after Xmas

Gemma

Gold Member
I am back after nearly a month off over Xmas was no way I could afford it for that month. I didn't mind this to much as I thought eat healthy, try and avoid to many carbs and go for damge limitation. In reality however I ate everything drunk far to much and avoided the scales like the plague.

Had my first re start weigh in and I had put on 6lbs, to be honest I am not overly worried as I know how bad it could of been. So back to day 1 again. Hi to all the new starters out there.

Gonna draw a line under last years weigh in results and start afresh.

I didn't mind this to much as I thought eat healthy, try and avoid to many carbs and go for damge limitation. In reality however I ate everything drunk far to much and avoided the scales like the plague.
LOL I think we all had that problem hun - good intentions go out of the window at the mention of wine!! You did really well not to put more on.

Hi Gemma

Well done to you for restarting - it could have been so easy after a month to just carry on eating, but you've had the strength to get back 'on the wagon'. Doing CD will have that 6lbs off in no time (probably a fair bit of glycogen in that).

Good luck with your restart x

Hi Gemma,

Welcome back and good luck with your fresh start!

Love Mini xxx

Hey gemma, welcome back hun! I'm on day 4 of SS (again)...bleurgh!
Just think, you're almost half way there already!!!

Leah xxx

Hi Gemma, welcome back!!

Back