Back again 17 days in

rachele

Well here I am again. I don't recognise many names on here from may last attempt to be honest but its nice to see everyones nice and supportive as always.

Well some might of heard my blah before but for those who haven't...I lost 5 and a half stone back in 2009 and over the last 3 years I put back on about 3 and a half. I've kidded myself I can do it by cutting down or half hearted attenpts on Cd with a lot of cheating.

But finally I've clicked again and realized the only way I can do this is stick to it 100% and that's what I've done for 17 days now losing 18lbs.

I won't lie I'm finding it hard going at times and I'm permanently freezing. Last night was hard as went to the cinema and all my friends who are nice and slim had their chocolate treats and fizzy drinks as I sipped on my water!!

All I wanted to say really is that we can restart after feeling hopeless and find the stregnth to make summer 2012 the best ever!!! I just hope this time I can maintain it but one thing I know is it doesn't matter how i'd of lost it i'd of put it back on because I went back to old habbits.

Not this time!!

xxx

Welcome back, im on my first attempt and the being cold part is so far been most difficult.. wish you all the best for the rest of your journey.

rachele said:
Well here I am again. I don't recognise many names on here from may last attempt to be honest but its nice to see everyones nice and supportive as always.

Well some might of heard my blah before but for those who haven't...I lost 5 and a half stone back in 2009 and over the last 3 years I put back on about 3 and a half. I've kidded myself I can do it by cutting down or half hearted attenpts on Cd with a lot of cheating.

But finally I've clicked again and realized the only way I can do this is stick to it 100% and that's what I've done for 17 days now losing 18lbs.

I won't lie I'm finding it hard going at times and I'm permanently freezing. Last night was hard as went to the cinema and all my friends who are nice and slim had their chocolate treats and fizzy drinks as I sipped on my water!!

All I wanted to say really is that we can restart after feeling hopeless and find the stregnth to make summer 2012 the best ever!!! I just hope this time I can maintain it but one thing I know is it doesn't matter how i'd of lost it i'd of put it back on because I went back to old habbits.

Not this time!!

xxx

Don't worry about what's behind you concentrate on what's on front of you. I really struggled today at work, for some reason I've become obsessed with liquorice all sorts I'm waking in the night thinking about them and I got so close to going out and buying a packet, but I came on here and spent 10 minuets reading people's stories and that was it. I want to loose the weight more than cheating. The very best of luck love everyone will support you. X

Good luck, I am a re starter after losing over 4 stone a few years back, I am on day 9 and have lost 12lb so really pleased, bring on summer 2012 this will our year to look and feel fab xxx

Aw thanks for your support guys. :):)

I'm sure we can do this. You're all doing so well. I'll report my progress.

xxx

I lost 3 stones on a normal healthy diet and put it on in 11 month last year. I felt too so miserable at the start of the year as I looked looked awful and had to go through the whole thing again. Like you I felt I needed to stick to a strict regime. After losing 8lbs in my first week I'm feeling more positive.
I went to the cinema last night and watched my friend devour half a family packet of maltesers and didn't fall off the wagon - small steps ...

I lost 3 stones on a normal healthy diet and put it on in 11 month last year. I felt too so miserable at the start of the year as I looked looked awful and had to go through the whole thing again. Like you I felt I needed to stick to a strict regime. After losing 8lbs in my first week I'm feeling more positive.
I went to the cinema last night and watched my friend devour half a family packet of maltesers and didn't fall off the wagon - small steps ...

Well done Daisy :D Its hard to resist sometimes but I'm telling myself its never as good as you think it going to be and I know if i take the smallest bite of something at this stage that I'll totally lose self control!!!! Its just not worth it when I know how good its going to feel to get back into my "slim" clothes, xxx

It's harder second and third time I think. I've done it before, but the first time is easiest I think. Not that it Its ever that easy, it's such a strict diet and of course social events become a nightmare.
But like you, I've finally got my head in the right place again, I'm determined this time, not mucking around, 2012 will see a slim me, happy and in control.
Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree first times the easiest first time I found it relatively easy and except for a couple of planned nights out I stuck to ss for 4 and half months no problem.

Fighting the head hunger today and ate a babybell! Won't do it again cos feel so guilty...still at least it won't knock me out of ketosis. Anyway weigh in tomorrow soooo lets see. Tried not to weigh myself as used to be a daily weigher!!

XXX

Good luck. I had a disappointing 2nd weigh in (3lbs) and went home and ate my soup and then scoffed a cd bar too!

Good luck. I had a disappointing 2nd weigh in (3lbs) and went home and ate my soup and then scoffed a cd bar too!

Hey Daisy don't be down 3lbs is great!!:) And I bet you have a decent loss next week too. Don't let dissapointment sabotage your good work! A CD bar was not a bad option to 'scoff', just look at it as a ss+ day, so don't beat yourself up.

I too lost 3lbs this morning so its all good.
xxx

Yes we forget that the weight loss doesn't freeze until the following weeks weigh in. After my sneaking the extra bar last night I lost a pound. 12lbs in 15 days feels better than 11 lbs in 2 weeks! Well done for the 3lbs loss. Onwards and upwards!

Very positive Daisy! :):)

Get thet mental picture in your head of how good your going to look at goal and start planning a foxy outfit!! That's what i'm doing to keep me motivated.

xxx

Thanks. Just found out why I can't see anyone's details and why I can't do a smiley face. I am using an iPad app which just allows you to send a message. I was starting to feel left out! Had a good day but feeling quite hungry. Will have to go to bed early...

Back