Back again after having a baby....any advice? xx

GemskiB

Hi everyone.

I can't wait to start Lipotrim again. I was doing really well on Lipotrrim last year and then i found out of was Pregnant, My little baby boy was born 4 weeks ago and i only have another 2 to go before i cant start LT...yay! Has anyone found it hard getting back into the diet after having a baby? xxx

Congratulations on having your baby boy. Mines 15 months old so not much advice on that part but this diet does really tire you out and so does a baby so take it easy xx

Congratulations on having your baby boy. Mines 15 months old so not much advice on that part but this diet does really tire you out and so does a baby so take it easy xx

Thanks Emma, im gonna give it a whirl if i get to tired i mite leave it for a while xx

Yeah, it's a diet that actually works and your still getting all the vitamins ect you need, best thing to do is just have a sleep every time your baby has a sleep in the day to give you a bit more energy.
Have you done lipotrim before? X

Sorry you just said you had I ment how long did you do it for lol

Thanks Emma, im gonna give it a whirl if i get to tired i mite leave it for a while xx

I did it for 6 weeks and lost 4 stone! it was ace. I'm gonna get all the naps i can, baby is getting in to a routine now so hopefully by the time i start it will be ok......fingers crossed xx

Good luck Gemski and welcome back I'm sure you'll do fab, you've done it before so you know the routine! Xx

Wow that's amazing results! Good luck Hun x

Wow Gemski 4 stone in 6 weeks is crazy! Lipotrim obviously suits you very well. Congrats on your little boy :) . Take it easy when you start and get to know your limits about what you can in a day, Emma's right sleep when baby sleeps. Good luck for when you start

[hi I also had a baby boy 7 weeks ago and considering lipo trim last time I one it was 3 years ago after my second wee boy and lostv2 stone in 5 weeks. Think ill start Monday week but the last time th old me I had to wAit to baby was 6 months b4 they could give me it?? I need to loose 3 stone to get to where I'd be happy. We're going away start of July do u thunk its possible to have off by then?

GemskiB said:
I did it for 6 weeks and lost 4 stone! it was ace. I'm gonna get all the naps i can, baby is getting in to a routine now so hopefully by the time i start it will be ok......fingers crossed xx

Can I ask did u exercise? Take the 3 shakes I'd love to lose 4 stone any tips bd great

Back