Back again after nearly 4 yrs!

susandan

Hi guys and dolls...not sure where to put this thread as I'm going to start CD sometime this week (just waiting for lady to get back to me) so i'm cutting the carbs over the next few days to make it that bit easier.
if someone wants to move this to some introduction section then please feel free cause like I said, not sure where to put this.
Lost 3 stone back in 2006 for my holidays and slowly regained.
suffer with joint and muscle probs, diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and I may have fibromyagia, but i'm not on any meds at the moment, I hate taking medication.
Was working part time but was finished through ill health on Feb 5th this year - a blessing, miss the momey but hated the job.
Am currently doing a full time college course, a diploma in Complementary therapy which I absolutely love, it's helps me tremendously.
Have 3 grown up kids and 3 grandkids (i'm 45)!
Have less money coming in now than we've ever cause hubby made redundant last year and has a basic paid job now so going on CD is desperation on my part as i am hoping to just be on it fully for 2-3 months, I will find the money by any means possible......ebaying, therpies to friends and family for small fees - anything....
I used to love coming on here and hope that I am accepted once again as one of the ladies..
I'm on FB and would love some CD friends on there...
I'm a vegetarian, I have no religion, I pratctise Reiki and the therpies I do are Reflexology, Aromatherapy and Swedish Massage.
Oh and I live in Stoke on Trent!
Sorry for long post.....hope to make lots of new pals...xxxxx
Susan

Hi Susan hun, welcome back, as you know, you are in the right place for support and encouragement. Good luck x

Thanks for that, day two of cutting down the carbs, and I mean right down!!! pick my packs up at 7pm this evening, been drinking lots of water, 4 litres yesterday.
I have a banging headache today so hopefully when I start officially tomorrow I won't be as bad!
looking forward to a slimmer new me.
cheers susan

Officially the 2nd day on CD but did carb cutting since monday and had no headache yesterday on first day, have had nothing, have tested wee and already in the fat burning zone - considering it's been a hard day today cause i've had friends and family around and had to cook lunch and tea and watch em eat it i've done really well,,,pat on back for myself me thinks!!
Am hungry though must admit, hope it subsides, I can remember the hunger going away, just wish it would hurry up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Susan and well done on getting your second day done and dusted!

Back