Back (again...ahem)!

Thanks! No, it's really not easy! Not that I was anticipate it being, but...!

Hannah

Me either but it is alot harder than i thought! Far easier to be on TFR!!! :giggle:

I'm not ballsing it up by not doing the refeed.. I didnt notice your post. The refeed is pointless to me, as i mentioned. I've read more into nutrition than I care to mention, and put the weight on toward the end of last year after stopping bodybuilding and running. I'm only on total food replacement as its a quick fix before i start a clean bulk (yup putting weight back on). Going to try and gain the muscle back without to much of a bulk though, so sticking to warrior diet, keeping in keto, and starting my old training regime should keep the weight off and not mean i need to do any sort of refeed. Different peoples bodys are different. I used to weigh 15.7 stone with a 13% body fat. Almost doubled since then though! Body fat not weight. lol. Even now I'm only at 25.5% body fat. With the healthy range being 10-18% for men. I wont go too much more into what I'm doing and why I'm doing it, and why I'm aiming for the weight losses that I am but needless to say I know my body well enough to know how to push it and what it needs. :)

Fair enough MYK just be wary if you do ever decide to eat carbs though ... although im sure you know all about it :) What is the warrior diet? never heard of it.

Warrior diet is basically eating naturally (meat included) between set times. Theirs an undereating and overeating phase, you could have a handfull of nuts / couple of pieces of fruit throughout the day and then on a night you can basically eat what you want. I'm going to keep it within certain limits to what im eating though, no carbs, apart from large purely green salad on a night (which should contain no more than 10) and lots and lots of meat and healthy fats. Generally goes against everything we're told in dieting about eating a nice big healthy breakfast but after following a lot of people doing it on another board i use it certainly works for body building! :)

Hi Han, I'm back too. I've got my 3rd weigh in on Tuesday. I'm finding it harder this time but I'm determined too. We just have to learn how to eat in moderation and once we crack that we will be fine! Good luck, you can definitely do it.

Back