1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Back again and feeling postive

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glammam, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Well-Known Member

So, I did this diet years ago after my daughter was born and lost 4 stone. I have put half of the weight back on, due to me being a pig and comfort eating a LOT!!!! Anyway, I have decided to get back on it...I want to lose 2 stone in total. I am going to do TFR for 3 weeks and then try to lose the rest slowly by using maintenance bars and excersising...I really want to tone up too. I cant really do any longer than the 3 weeks as I am going away in a month and don't want to be doing TFR. Here goes....feeling excited :):)

Will be updating my ticker after weigh in at the pharmacy...YIKES!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. glammam

glammam Well-Known Member

Well first day done and feeling great. Even went for a walk and did 15 minutes on the vibroplate. I have decided I am going to try to do some kind of toning exercise everyday. I was worried about it slowing my weight loss last time but I am so wobbly I need to! so determined to do it this time...might even stay on it when I am away, see how it goes :)