Back again and feeling very ashamed and embarrassed!

Welcome back!

You've done so well in your first week, you really have. You're in the right frame of mind to set yourself mini goals, keep at it and let us all know how you get on the coming weeks.

You can do it! :)

Aahh thank you! If I can do half as good as you I will feel great. I am in the right frame of mind and I am determined this time. Just need to take it a week at a time. Good luck to you too xxx

Well done LG, what a smashing first week and a great loss. Do you feel happier now that you have taken charge and got a a plan?

Thank you! Yeah I feel happier and more in control and definitely more positive. I just have to keep going. xx

heyyy i totally understand where you are coming from I have started again today after putting all my weight back on that i have lost :(
will be following your diary :)

well done on your first weeks loss that is amazing!!! :D xx

Thank you! :) I know how disheartening it can be but you can so do it again. You don't have much to lose. Starting again is the first step. Good luck xxx

Well done! :)

I've restarted class as I'm the heaviest I've been for years, but am determined to stick to it and be really positive about all the foods I CAN eat, and try out lots of the recipes

Thank you :)
I have tried every diet and healthy eating plan going, and Slimming World is by far the most sensible. Plus I like that it gets me making things instead of merely heating everything up. Good luck you can easily do this xxx

Good to see you back LondonGirl and well done with your first weeks weigh in. How did u find it?

Thank you :) In the week I found it easier and I saved my syns up for the weekend when I see my fiance and we inevitably end up eating out. This week it was slightly harder due to the Bank Holiday but I made good choices when we ate out like steak or chicken even though I wanted many other things on the menu! I think going forward if I try to save my syns for the weekend it will be better for me. You have done so well so far. I hope I can do the same. Congrats xxx

Thanks.... I feel motivated and done a big shop so all is well... ha
My mum said if I dont have any pizza till christmas she will buy me one of them jml flip pans haha... so thats on my brain when I reach for the takeaway menu :) x

Back