Back Again - Back for Good!! (Or at least till I am at goal)

everchangingme

Well I started my cd journey last september and was really enjoying it and coping really well however only managed just over 3 weeks as I found out I was pregnant well one thing or another that pregnancy didnt survive so after much festive jollies and new year celebrations i find myself back here.

I have been doing sw for a while but i have to admit i wasnt that happy with the weight loss and more than that thinking 24/7 what I could and could not eat. So here I am again on CD. I am unofficially starting today as I cant get an appointment with my cdc till Sat however I still have a weeks supply left and as I am feeling motivated at the mo wanna take the bull by the horns.

So my question for you all really is to remind me of the helpful hints and tips for success. I remember that water is the key and to try and drink as much of it as you can and I also remember that the support on minis is priceless but was just wondering if there were any other hints and tips to make the transition into Ketosis as pain free as possible.

Hi Everchangingme from a fellow brummie! whereabouts in Brum are you?

My first advice would be to concentrate on the water and the rest will fall into place. Aim for 4 litres a day which sounds like a lot, but those folks that drink most seem to lose the quickest. It will really help you to feel full as well so you are not thinking about yoru empty tum.

If possible, weigh and measure yourself today if this is day 1, as the huge weight loss in week one is what inspires many people to continue. If you dont weigh until you see your CDC next week then you wont know how well you have done in your first week.

The only other thing is to remind yourself how hard those first few days can be and just grit your teeth and get through it. You will know that once the first week is behind you it gets much easier.

Good luck xxx

Hello chick :) I am really proud of you for all that you have been through these last 6mths and for giving CD another go! We are going to do it this time chick xxx

2008 will be our year Everchangingme, we can do it... I haven't restarted yet, but I will be..

You can do this, don't forget your measurements, and set yourself mini goals! Write them down...

Love

Hello All

Thanks for your words of encouragement and this time i have to succeeed as my toddler is getting more active by the day and I want to be able to play with him without losing my breath.

WL8S- Hi there we spoke breifly last year you were in the throws of your house move i think. We live practically down the road from each other im in New Oscott.

Daisy- We are gonna succeeed this time. I know it!!!

Dancing- I have a pair of scales so I have weighed myself and took measurements. Made a note and am looking forward to all the figures reducing.

Thanks again for all the support girls and I always remember what someone on this forum said to me last time when i got the urge to eat.
Nothing tastes as good as being slim!!!

Hi Everchangingme,

I am new to the site and diet, start of week 3 today and WI tonight. I am finding mini's an absolute god send.

So, just wanted to welcome you back and wish you all of the luck in the world.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Good Luck! :)

WL8S- Hi there we spoke breifly last year you were in the throws of your house move i think. We live practically down the road from each other im in New Oscott.

aah, yes I remember now. Ive just been to new oscott to the gym - well, for a swim actually at Bannatynes. I love going there.

How are you finding day one so far?

Day one wasnt the best if I am honest but it is partly down to myself I was in bed by 9.00pm with a splityting headache. I thought I would be clever and try and last as long as I could before having my shakes not always hungry first thing however by the time i had been shopping and run errands it was 5.00pm hence the headache. Started off really well with the water also had drunk a ltr by 11am however after that i managed another 1/2 ltr before i went to bed so all in all didnt do too well managed 1.5 ltr of water and two shakes.

As they say today is a new day so I will attempt to do it right today with a minimum of 2.5 ltr and 3 shakes. We will see how it goes. Other than that food didnt tempt me at all which is good. So heres to day two!!!! Already done a ltr of water and its not even 9am !!! Woo Hoo

Aaww hun (((HUGS))) for you!!! Start today as a new day and get that water down you and like WL8S says, try and space your packs out! I really believe in you hun, you can do this!!! xxx

Hi Everhangingme!!

I am back too for the 2nd time on CD! AND I LIVE IN BRUM!!

I lost 4 stone last year on CD but have put 2 and a half back on.... have my 30th BD coming up in May so am hoping to get back to goal by then..

Good luck with your journey x

Hi Everhangingme!!

I am back too for the 2nd time on CD! AND I LIVE IN BRUM!!

I lost 4 stone last year on CD but have put 2 and a half back on.... have my 30th BD coming up in May so am hoping to get back to goal by then..

Good luck with your journey x

whereabouts in brum are you scarlett?

Hiya Everchanging me and welcome back ((((hugs)))) you WILL do it this time, hope day 2 is feeling a little better and the headache's subsided. Get that water down and those excess lbs will flush down the loo :) xxx

Back