Back again but determined to be the last - Day 1

Mrsspinky

Here we go again.

My story I lost 51/2 stone on LL 6 years ago then fell pregnant so never got to enjoy my new body. Since having my daughter I have done CD once loosing about 2st and LL again last year again losing about 2st since then I have joined WW and SW and also done the Dukan all I start and do well but then I get bored I know this works for me as the only choice I have is what flavour to have and none excite me so tend to stick to chocolate and a couple of others.

I am going on holiday in 8 weeks so am going to do 100% for that period as I have an end in site so will be able to keep to it, I will need to get back on it on my return as have 5-6 stone to loose and 8 weeks will not be long enough. I am going away with a friend in April and by then I do not want to be the very large friend making my friend look amazing while I am covered up and too hot

So here I go to making me a happier, healthier and slimer lady.

Lots of motivation need

Well done for taking this step again , that's always the hardest part love I'm sure u will do really well and by time u go on holiday u will have a lot more confidence :) good luck darling keep to it will be well worth :) x

You've done it before you can do it again!!
And in 8 weeks you'll have list at least 2 stone!!

Hi and welcome i am day 9 of a restart :) and feeling good have been measuring myself and avoiding scales at home:).... just curious i am loosing weight to try and get pregnant and wondered if you caught on straight away ? did you gain all that you had lost in the 9 months of pregnancy? this is what i am worried about lol x

Morning slimming girl I have just poste on you diary.

Yes I fell straight away husband was quite miffed as he thought he would get a bit more practice lol now he thinks he has super sperm.

Unfortunetely yes I did put all the weight back on while pregnant however I was not sensible I kept saying I lost it once I will do it again but it has not been as easy. My aim is baby no 2 however I do have a few things to look forward to between now and then so I have reason to wait and enjoy a slimmer me. I have my cruise in 8 weeks, a holiday in April with my friend and our daughters and finally as a family we are going to Canada with my parents and brother and it would be great to be on a long haul flight slim. I am hoping by waiting till after Canada I will be a bit use to eating and exercising etc and I will definately stay on some kind of diet while pregnant I am not going through having to loose 6 stone again twice is definately enough in one life time.

Day 3 Going Ok so far yes I am hungrey, but I have drinking lots of water and not strugging with doing so I drank 3-4 litres yesterday and I have nearly done 1 litre today already plus 1 green tea. For sone reason I now like green tea and seem to drinking loads. Day 1 I drank 5 cups of coffee yesterday only 1 which I am sure is much better for you.

I am keeping to my tactics from last time and I try to delay having my shakes till later in the day so far so good. After reading some posts on here I tried splitting the choc mint in 2 an had it hot which worked really well so thanks Ladies for the tip.

I just want this cold to go an then I know I will feel better regardless I can cope with hungry just all together makes it hard.

Thanks for the kind words it is really helpful and makes me keep focused role on 8 weeks

? Yay keep going, 8 weeks could be a better feeling you ? I feel great even though i have still a way to go to target I can see its achievable and I can see the end result. I don't intend delaying baby making when at target so if I catch on ASAP I will have to be sensible and remember why I lost the weight, easier said than done I suppose. 8 weeks is a minimum of 32 pounds so 2 stone 4 that's a big difference in how you will feel and that's just minimum it could be more if you have a big loss week 1, I like to mess with numbers keeps me motivated. I'm 8 pounds off my 2 stone goal I'm hoping for a big loss next Wednesday so I'm been super good and I'm praying that the inches will drop aswell as the pounds. I have 2 goals to keep me motivated for this weigh in. Get into new size jeans get to 2 stone :) you might think very optimistic but I think anything is possible :) my inch losses have spurred me on no end and my heads in a great place ?

I think the next 7 weeks are going to go very slowly but I know it will be worth it.

1st weigh in tomorrow so will do a proper weigh in.

full update tomorrow

1st Weigh in = 6lb

Just had my 1st weigh in and I have lost 6lb plus 1inch from my arm and my waist. I am a little dissappointed have always done 9-10lb on my first week but compared to other diets it is good.

My CDC says it is because I have been ill and I should have a good week this week now my body has recovered, lets hope she is right. She also says I have too many goals and need to work to 1 at a time the first being my cruise in 7 weeks.

I have picked up a few more flavours this week to see if I like them including 2 soups and the veg drink stuff which is nice and a great help. I have also got coconut and cookie one to try so will see what they are like.

I have surgery scheduled for next tuesdat and have arranged my 2nd weigh in before I go to hospital, my surgeon is happy for me to stay on CD which is good but will see how I am feeling and if I can stay SS we will see.

My biggest problem is 1 week in and I am board alreay how am i going to do another 7 weeks I do not know but I will take each day as I go and keep on track to my 1goal.

I have now had it confirmed that my surgery is next tuesday so having my weigh in first thing before going to hospital and my surgeon is happy for me to stay on CD which I am happy about.

Role on 2nd week can only be better than the first

creeps in looks around throws a pillow down and throws face in it and screams i cheated and went awol and im back to day 1 and i feel such a fool :) lets help each other slap slap slap my wrist xx

Hi hows it going ive been on slim and save and its great ive thourghly enjoyed my week so far :) looking forward to weigh in :) be strong girls xx

Anyone need a buddy starting again for 3rd time and really really wanna do this i am very unhappy....got 4 stone to lose

Back