• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back again... day 3!

Did CD last year, started working my way up the plans when I got to 10st and then lost the plot on 1000! Then lost half a stone through tonsillitis, then another half a stone through WW, so got there in the end ;) about a year ago.

Maintained 9st 4/5 until mid-Jan this year, when it all went to pot, my weight started slowly increasing and couldn't control my eating at all, until I got back here again!

So, I have decided to do it properly this time. Going to follow all the steps all the way up! :p

I'm on day 3 right now. Been mostly good, with the odd TINY nibble of something protein-y, and ketosis must be starting to sink in because I am positively glowing :D people are going to start wondering if I'm pregnant if this carries on!

Bring on WI time on Monday! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
S: 12st6.8lb C: 12st6.8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow! Go you and well done for getting back on top of it all :)

The first few days are the worst and you seem to be flying through them, well done!

x

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
S: 12st6.8lb C: 12st6.8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
And so you should be!

Day 3 was ketosis day for me but everyone is different :)

minx

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey jennikay :wavey: well done for getting back on the horsey! god bless that hallowed state that is ketosis... you sound positive, good luck xx

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Hi jennikay

Wishing you good luck to get to goal, sounds like you are more or less over the worst few days, hope you have a terrific first week loss x

Thanks everyone :D I'm away for the weekend, just packing up my blender and packs! Taking the whole lot so I can pick and choose and maybe have an extra or two if I'm tempted to munch.

Back on Sunday, when it'll be day 6 - time flies, eh? :D

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Time certainly does fly, infact I can't believe that I have been on CD for over 3 months now. I too am off the weekend (Venice - Sat to Tues) so be sure to keep us all informed about your first week loss - I shall look out for your post later next week - and enjoy your weekend away x