Back Again For The last Time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by islandgirl, 18 October 2006 Social URL.

1. islandgirl

islandgirl Day 4 and still here

Diet:
    CD
    Hi guys back again hopefully the last time to do cambridge for good the last time and to be successful i lost 1stone and a half but because i was sick i put it all back on.

My only problem is that when i start days 1-3 is when normally i quite i want to lose the wait but find those first few days hard especially wih people around me eating food and stuff, has anyone got any advice on what they have done to get though those days i have been drinking a lot of what to prepare me got my packs yesterday from my cdc and the water flavours to help me stay motavited.

Any advice would be nice and i am glad to be back posting, have missed you guys on here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya Island girl

I think Mini posted a thread on easing your way back to SS - will try and bump it up for you. Glad you are back to full health and wishing you well on your restart :D

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Here you go mate! :D

5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good luck with your restart Islandgirl....I find that a couple of painkillers, loads of water and bed on days 3 - 5 seems to work wonders!!! ;)

6. islandgirl

islandgirl Day 4 and still here

Diet:
    CD
    thanks guys will keep you updated on tomorrow

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

So how's it going chick? :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.