Back again....it's been a while!

Ms R

Hi all

I was a member of the original Lipotrim support forum website, some on here may remember me, I used to be known as Mrs R, not much of a change of name I know.

Well I'm going back on Lipotrim TFR on 22/08/12 when I get back from my holiday. I'm at my all time heaviest so I desperately need to do is 100% till I reach my goal.

I've tried to revisit Lipotrim many times over the last 3yrs without success, I put that down to just buying shakes & not getting weighed or getting support from the likes of this forum. This time it's going to be different, I am going to be on this forum living every painful moment and sharing it with anybody who will listen. I also aim to be my usual motivational self so helping others as well as myself as to be pretty good at supporting others and I did really well the first time round.

So here's to another successful journey ending in a healthier and much slimmer me.

t

Thank you Irene, I'm off to Spain in 6hrs for a week and the upon my return, I will be diving straight into Lipotrim. Sounds weird but I really can't wait to get going and give up eating for 4 mths.

Hi Ms. R just saying hi and welcome back and wishing you all the best on LT. you sound very determined to succeed again. I think posting regularly will help you keep on track through the good times and bad.:)

ETA: enjoy your trip to spain!

Hi all

Well I got back from my spanish holiday yesterday. Landed at Manchester Airport just before 1pm, was at the pharmacy filling in forms, being weighed and picking up my first weeks supply of shakes (and listerine strips) by 4:30pm. It was my daughters birthday yesterday so we enjoyed the day and had a big chinese banquet for tea and a couple of drinks to celebrate her birthday.

So back in work today and started shakes today. I'm now in this for the win!! By Christmas I hope to be at least 5 stone lighter than I am now. For those who may remember me from the old Lipotrim forum website before it came over to this one, I was Mrs R then and I did really well first time and I was often described as a really good motivator and I posted everyday without fail. I hope to be back to my best to not only help myself stick to this incredibly difficult diet but also to offer support to others if I can.

So day 1 and I'm feeling extremely positive and looking forward to the weight loss each and every week. I have a wedding at the weekend but I'm driving and will be drinking sparkling water all night. We're going camping in 2 weeks which is normally a drinking & eating weekend so it could be difficult but I intend to get out and do quite a bit of walking and will take plenty of sparkling water with me to drink from a wine glass so it appears I'm having a very white wine. I've done that before in the past, had sparkling water in a wine glass when in company of friends having a drink, it made me feel included.

:)

Thank you :)

Back