ProPoints Back again- new start, new diary

Thanks :) Having the potatoes again tonight but as part of a treat dinner with a Goblin steak and kidney pudding... think those are 7/8pp each (need to check exactly) and the potatoes 6 so not much different but feels much more like a treat as it's a small pie!

EDIT: meat pudding is 6!! score!

Last edited:
Eek WI tomorrow, can't believe I've done a full week! I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and it's looking good (but it's technically a 'first week' loss so next week will be key!)

Lovely semi-treat meal again tonight- 'pizza' made from a ciabatta roll (5pp), tomato puree (0pp), light mozzarella (4pp) and tinned spaghetti on the side (3pp). Simple I know but was loads! Should have probably had salad instead of the spaghetti but had none :/ Pudding is a small tub of that yoo moo frozen yoghurt- or whatever it's called.

Good luck for wi :0) dinner sounds nice,haven't had spaghetti in a while,very yum! I know the frozen yoghurt you mean,not tried it myself yet!

Verdict... Yoo Moo not that nice really when you compare it to Ben & Jerrys frozen yoghurt. Glad I got it at 85p for a little tub, it's half price in Tesco- normally £1.79, so not worth that! Just wish I had the self control (and money, and points to spare!!) to be able to buy the Ben & Jerrys and not eat the whole tub as it's so nice.

Woohoo lost 3lb :D very happy as without my moment of clarity last Monday forcing me to start I could have easily put on those 3!

Hi, Dreamings, welcome back! I've just got back on the wagon too after a bit of a break.

Well done on the loss!

Bizarre.... had omelette with ham for breakfast yesterday and was full until lunch. Had one at the same time today (around 8.30) and am STARVING!! How come??

Not particularly early I don't think. Ah well, problem solved, I gulped down a big drink and went to Tesco to do my shopping. And am now pretty full after a lunch of just 4 ryvitas with ham and light cheese spread. Very odd.

I also discovered how to make cheap/low point garlic bread. 1 slice of whatever bread you use, toast one side and thinly spread Tesco value garlic & herbs soft cheese on the other, stick it back on the grill and voila. As it's just a thin spreading of soft cheese I've pointed it as 0pp- it's 1pp for 30g and I would only eat it in those tiny quantities! (so have had a slice of that too but only 1pp!)

I like the sound of the garlic bread :0) oh maybe you hadn't drunk enough then as they say hunger can sometimes be thirst! Glad you're all ok though :0)

Ooh, that garlic bread sounds luvly! Will have to try that one, I'm terrible for garlic bread. Went totally off it with my last pregnancy but the craving soon came back after!

On the bus on the way from meeting up with a friend all day, and have only had 4pp worth of breakfast and 3pp worh of coffee, we sat and chatted for literally 5 hours in McDonalds with one cappuccino! Therefore after this hours bus journey I can have a FEAST! (well, ish. But I have 28pp left! And technically could use some weeklies too but I probably won't!) annoyingly though I'm poor so the feast won't be too extravagant- probably something Tesco Value!

Well I've lost exactly 1.6lb since last week... bit annoying as I know I was down a lot further earlier in the week! My fault for looking on the scales lol. But I ended up being a bit naughty yesterday, and TOTM has appeared so I still think that's pretty good really...

Thanks :) yeah I think thats why I was a bit naughty the night before WI too. Oh the inconvenience of being a woman!

In other news I forgot to change my weight in my phone app on Monday, did it last night and it's taken a point off me :(

Back