Back again (once more) after a horrible long battle

hexe

Hi all,

me again :)

Today is my first (new) w/i, I am seriously petrified to hop on those scales later on :eek:
Had a brain stem stroke in November and only recently did I get decent mobility back. I have put on a lot - I can tell by my clothes.
The medication I am on certainly doesn't help, but really they are no excuse for not eating proper food - it's been so much easier to nibble on cake, chocolates and so on.
We have got a lovely holiday planned for the beginning of July and I WILL have a body I am happy to present in shorts or a swimming suit ;)
The weight I have piled on doesn't help my recovery at all, so I need to get my act together and tackle this x

Be kind to yourself, healthy eating hasn't been the highest priority in your life lately, you've had a lot to deal with. Good luck with your new journey. Xx

Hey Hexe great to have you back on board with us honey. So sorry to hear about what's happened but pleased to hear you are on the road to recovery. Do tell us more about your holiday, where are you off to?

Thank you :)
We are off to a place in the Italian Alps, just above Meran. Been going there for more than a decade, absolutely love the place. I am trying very hard to become a bit fitter until then, as the place has got the most amazing walking routes x That's the hotel www.taushof.com pure bliss

Hexe, welcome back hun, sorry to hear you've had such a miserable time, but pleased to hear you're on the mend a bit now! Good luck on your new journey, sounds like a lovely holiday to look forward to and focus on!

It feels great to be back. At the moment I am looking through all my recipe books to make some meal plans.

Thank you :)
We are off to a place in the Italian Alps, just above Meran. Been going there for more than a decade, absolutely love the place. I am trying very hard to become a bit fitter until then, as the place has got the most amazing walking routes x That's the hotel www.taushof.com pure bliss

How beautiful is that. Yes I bet there would be some fabulous walks around there, and maybe a little bit of swimming as well (love that indoor pool). I think it will do you the world of good it looks so peaceful and relaxing. x

Everything crossed for you doll! Im new here but loving how supportive everyone is :)

Back