Back again :-S

michellewild

Well here i am again, this will be my 3rd time lucky, i lost nearly 2 stone a few months ago on this diet but messed it all up by caving in, i have put it all back on again and feel a mess, the weather today has really pushed me over the edge, its so warm and whatever i put on its to small or i feel a mess in it :(:(, so this is it the is my final time and i will succeed, its my birthday in november and i will be hitting the big 30, my fella is taking me to amsterdam so that is my goal to lose it for then and keep on losing untill i like what i see in the mirror:cry::cry:

I dropped 3 stone chick in 8 weeks before my 30th!! Well 1lb off!! So you can do this easy!!! : ) x

Well done for your loss first time round :) you did it once you can do it again. Well that's what I'm telling myself its also my third time lucky with the lipotrim. I'm sure you can do this and the support is here if you get stuck along the way :D x x x

I think Im going to have to go back on it. I came off and went onto Dukan but havent shed a single pound in three weeks!

Back