back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

I've only tried quark once and couldn't get on with it, so I'd prefer to use a few syns on something a bit yummier :D

The lasagne has ended up at 3 syns as I managed to get 6 out of the cheese sauce and bolognese sauce which I'm happy with. Got a portion in the oven now cooking, just got to wait for the others to cool ready to freeze :D

I think I'm going to have a mooch for some recipes to batch cook and freeze. I'd love to have a good stock in the freezer for days when I don't really fancy cooking or days when Chris is on night duty and I don't fancy cooking for one person. I love pasta based dishes, so there'll probably be tuna pasta bake, tomato sauce to go with pasta and meatballs. Not sure what else other than fish pie (which I've been craving for a while as well), but I'm sure I'll find some yummy recipes :D

Wondering if I can do a 100% on plan week next week. Would seriously love to be out of the 360s again if I don't manage it tomorrow morning :cool:

1lb off this morning, not quite out of the 360s, but I'm sure by this time next week I will be :D

2 more nights at my mum's house and I can sleep in my own bed as the pa who's been away comes back on wednesday. You wouldn't believe how much I'm looking forward to a soak in the bath and a good night's sleep in my own bed.

So, this is the start of my first 100% week for a while. I'm determined to see this through as I really would love to see myself get under 360 next weigh in (knowing me I'll probably end up having a sneaky peak at the scales before then). I want to try and plan lots of my favourite foods to try and keep me on plan, so lasagne, quiche, spag bol and hopefully try some new recipes out :)

I also want to work on increasing my liquid intake as I know full well that I'm not drinking as much as I should be, so I think that will be another challenge for this week - to get 2 litres of water / liquid down me every day this week.

Food for today -
Breakfast - melon and strawberries with choc shot (1 syn)
Lunch - chicken, tomato, cucumber and spinach pasta salad (2 syns of mayo)
Dinner - egg, bacon, tomato and mushrooms on toast (hexb)
Supper - muller light milkshake (hexa) and popcorn (4 syns)

Today seems to be turning into an sp (not deliberately I might add)

Breakfast - strawberries and choc shot (1 syn) - no protein I know as I ate late
Lunch - bbq chicken (2 syns for nandos rub), spinach, cucumber, tomato and mayo (2 syns)
Dinner - bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, tomatos and toast (hexb) (2 syns for brown sauce)
Supper - milkshake (hexa), baked oats (hexb) and ice cream (5.5 syns)

I do think I've messed up though. Chris got me some of the volvic touch of fruit water. I've drank it down and only just realised that it wasn't the sugar free stuff. So that's my 100% week down the pan already as I won't be able to claw it back with the syns that I have left for the day :(

I usually try and batch cook things for when I don't feel like cooking. It really helps and stops me from picking up the phone and ordering in! My hubby works night shifts as well and I lose a lot of motivation cooking for only me. Don't let the water you drank throw you off track, you didn't do it knowingly so just carry on and don't let it knock you down xx

Today seems to be turning into an sp (not deliberately I might add)

Breakfast - strawberries and choc shot (1 syn) - no protein I know as I ate late
Lunch - bbq chicken (2 syns for nandos rub), spinach, cucumber, tomato and mayo (2 syns)
Dinner - bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, tomatos and toast (hexb) (2 syns for brown sauce)
Supper - milkshake (hexa), baked oats (hexb) and ice cream (5.5 syns)

I do think I've messed up though. Chris got me some of the volvic touch of fruit water. I've drank it down and only just realised that it wasn't the sugar free stuff. So that's my 100% week down the pan already as I won't be able to claw it back with the syns that I have left for the day :(

Don't worry so much, you won't be over by syns that much and not anywhere near enough to make you gain any weight. Keep going x

Well done on your loss this week :) im loving your determination and like the others have said, don't let the water mishap derail you. Im sure it wont make that much of a difference.

You know me now Emmy and you know that if i don't plan and prepare i tend to fail on a mahooosive scale so thumbs up to batch cooking and freezing. Have you tried the new slimming world ready meals? I bought some to give them a whirl but have found so far i only really like the meatballs and pasta. Im not a fan of the chicken Tikka or singapore noodles.

Good luck for this new week hun xx

I haven't tried the ready meals yet, though knowing my luck our local Iceland won't stock them as it's that tiny.

I think having the baked oats and ice cream are too heavy on my tummy and affecting my weight loss as I seem to be back up to 361 this morning. So I'm going to stop having them for supper for a while and see if that boosts things. I know my weight will fluctuate during the week, but something is niggling in the back of my head that they're too heavy to have as supper every night like I have been doing. I'll have the baked oats for breakfasts sometimes, just not for supper as much as I have been doing. Maybe just as a weekly treat on a monday?

Roll on tomorrow night. I can't get over how tired I am. I haven't slept properly since we've been down at mum's and I'm sure that didn't help with regards to me picking so much last week.

Food for today -

Breakfast - peanut butter (3 syns) and banana on toast (hexb)
Lunch - lasagne (hexa and 3 syns)
Dinner - fish inspirations and microwave rice (1.5 syns) with tomato and cucumber
Supper - not sure yet, but don't plan on going over 7 syns

I have a bag of ready to cook chicken chunks in the freezer, which means I can make up a Susie korma in about 10 minutes, worth a try?

You can do this Emmy, big hugs, sweetie, try and get a good night's sleep, that will help xxx

Last night's sleep was down to being up and down all night as I drank so much during the day. And I think it will carry on that way until I'm back on track with regards to how much I'm drinking. 750ml down so far today, need to refill my bottle with water and squash for my next 750ml which will take me to 1.5 litres, add that to the can of pop I had first thing and I'm at 1.8 litres for the day :D

I'm determined to keep plodding on this time. I've given up so many times in the past, put on everything I've ever lost and always gone back to square one and I refuse to do that ever again. I have too much riding on hitting this goal :eek:

Feeling really yuck this morning :( I had some of my mum's breaded chicken last night and it must have been stupidly greasy or something because it didn't agree with my stomach whatsoever and I was up for a couple of hours in the night. And because of that I just haven't felt like eating yet this morning as I still feel a bit rubbish. I might have some scrambled egg on toast in a bit as that should be fairly light and easy on my tummy, but I can't see me eating much today at all :(

Almost 750ml down liquid wise and plan on filling up another bottle this afternoon to take me to 1.5 litres

Currently trying to find a birthday present for the hubby. It's his birthday at the beginning of June and I'd love to treat him. So far I've got him a couple of pairs of jeans, some pjs and some aftershave. I'd love to buy him a watch as his is really on its last legs, but my mum doesn't seem to think that it's a very good idea, so I'm trying to think of something else just in case.

Food for today - barely anything there at all, but better to be safe than sorry, hopefully tomorrow will be back to normal

Brunch - scrambled egg on toast (hexb)
Dinner - Lasagne (hexa and 3 syns)
Supper - ice lolly smoothie (4 syns)

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good, you're drinking lots of water so hopefully that will help.
I think the watch is a lovely idea too x

Oh hun I hope you're feeling better now - I'm convinced it's fat - I feel the same when I do my fish and chip treat after WI.

And another vote for the watch - think your mum might be overruled! :D

The watch it is then. I'll order it next week so that it's due to arrive on one of the days when he's at work so that I can get it hidden out of sight for a few weeks :D

Feeling loads better now, but I'm not eating a massive amount tonight. I haven't gone with the original plan of a lasagne, but just have a fish finger sandwich as I don't want anything too heavy on my tummy, just to be on the safe side.

Back to normal as of tomorrow morning though as I'd like to see some sort of a loss on monday ;)

I do really think it's the fat whooshing through, I asked at club and everyone said they notice the same thing.

Doesn't stop me eating it though haha!

Good luck for WI xxx

Hi hun.

The watch sounds like a lovely idea hope you are feeling better?

xxx

Back