back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Got up this morning and there's been no accidents whatsoever. Am really happy as it looks like the medicine is having the effect on him :) He's still on a diet of scrambled egg and brown pasta, but as long as it's working and we get him back to normal that's the main thing really.

Got to go on tesco and alter our shopping for tomorrow. I really fancy garlic chicken so will try and work out the syns on one of those maggi so juicy packs :D

Roll on tonight, the hubby will be home and I get a full day as well as 2 nights with him before he has to go back to work :D

1.5 lb gain, but in all honesty I was expecting that (if not more). I've really buckled this week what with one thing or another and have been very lazy when it's come to food. Back on plan as of today and am currently looking through the image therapy section of the sw website :)

I've got the bits coming to make a cheesy tuna pasta bake to freeze a few portions of and I want to try a new way of cooking mushrooms with steak later this week (was thinking of putting a blob of philadelphia light garlic and herb in a large mushroom with some cheddar on top and oven cooking). Add to that I have a good stock of meals in the freezer, so I'm all set to go :)

Food for today

Breakfast - strawberries, grapes and milky coffee (hexa)
Lunch - blt sandwich (hexb and 2 syns for mayo)
Dinner - garlic chicken (2 syns), chips, mushrooms and tomatoes
Supper - muller choc dessert (5 syns) and space raiders (3 syns)

Glad Bruce is on the mend hun. 1.5lb gain is not so bad considering you haven't had your mind on it. I'm sure you will be able to get that off in no time.

Your menu sounded yummy yesterday so well done for getting straight back on it :) xx

Back on it now lovely :) You can do it - it'll be gone before you know it! Glad Mr Woof is feeling better too xx

emmy glad your ok love x x

I'm so awful at keeping this updated. I really don't want it to turn into my last diary where I forget to update or even come on here at all :(

Things are good here, I had a sneak peek at the scales this morning and I've already lost that 1.5lb and an extra 1lb besides that :) We're away this sunday night, which means I can't weigh in on my usual day. I'm currently trying to decide whether to weigh in on sunday or tuesday morning instead.

Started ovulation testing today as I had an almighty cramp in my tummy, got a dark test at 12pm and then just now got a positive. Am beyond chuffed with that as my last cycle was over 170 days, and it looks like this one will be around 43-45 days long :bliss:

All the more reason to really stick to this now :D

I'm so awful at keeping this updated. I really don't want it to turn into my last diary where I forget to update or even come on here at all :(

Things are good here, I had a sneak peek at the scales this morning and I've already lost that 1.5lb and an extra 1lb besides that :) We're away this sunday night, which means I can't weigh in on my usual day. I'm currently trying to decide whether to weigh in on sunday or tuesday morning instead.

Started ovulation testing today as I had an almighty cramp in my tummy, got a dark test at 12pm and then just now got a positive. Am beyond chuffed with that as my last cycle was over 170 days, and it looks like this one will be around 43-45 days long :bliss:

All the more reason to really stick to this now :D

Well done on weight loss and cycle thing too. I know how it feels =) tho sometimes I miss my long cycle :p

Just popping on with food plan for today as I want to totally gut downstairs and get it nice and tidy before we go away for the night on sunday. I hate coming home to a messy house, so the more I can get done and organised today, the better :D

Breakfast - weetabix (hexb and hexa) followed by watermelon
Lunch - beans on toast (6 syns for the bread) followed by grapes
Dinner - steak, stuffed mushrooms (6 syns for cheese), fried mushrooms and tomatoes
Supper - defrosted fruit and yoghurt followed by pack of space raiders (3 syns)

Yaaay! Glad to hear it love :) Hope that they're soon back to as normal as they can be x

All the cleaning is done, just haven't tackled the packing yet, but only need clothes for tonight, so it's not too bad. And Chris has got lots of clothes there so I can just chuck a few bits in a bag for myself :)

Not got a lot of superfree in as shopping isn't due until tuesday. All I can do is follow the plan as best I can and try to top up the superfree as and where I can.

Brunch - cheese omlette (hexa) with beans
Dinner - pulled pork rolls (hexb + 6 syns) with lettuce and cucumber
Supper - whatever packed fruit I can grab from tesco express later tonight

Forgot to add 2.5lb off this week :D I decided to weigh in this morning because of being in cheshire tomorrow when I normally weigh in. Really chuffed with that. Next goal - get back into the 50s bmi wise

Last edited:
Back