back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Just updating with food for the day. Spent the afternoon at mum's and then when I came home (Chris is on night duty), I ended up with company from my neighbour (also a very good friend since we got to know each other properly over the past year) for the night while watching some movies :)

Breakfast - scrambled egg pita bread followed by grapes for superfree (hexb)
Snack - banana, plum and apple
Lunch - packet of ham with tomato and cucumber
Dinner - spag bol with cheese (hexa)
Supper - hot chocolate (I used milk so 8 syns) and special k bar (5 syns)

All good here, yet another manic day down at mum's yesterday as one of the pa's were away at training and mum had a huge asda delivery booked in. So that was fun trying to keep all the dogs out of the way while Chris put the shopping away.

I've stayed at home today as we've got some new bedroom furniture coming tomorrow (really odd day to deliver I thought), so I've been sorting the bedroom, emptying furniture and getting it next door as our neighbour is having our old furniture.

Food for today -

Breakfast - peanut butter (4 syns) and banana on toast (hexb)
Lunch - frozen fruit and yoghurt with 2 crushed mini meringues (2 syns)
Dinner - chilli con carne on spaghetti with cheese (hexa)
Supper - quavers (4.5 syns)

It is a funny day! But I suppose better than having to hang on another day :)

Well done hun xx

7.30 this morning they turned up. I've been up since 6.00 and didn't get to lie down until gone 1.30 this morning as there were a few problems with next door. So to say I'm tired is a bit of an understatement. But, on the plus side, the furniture looks fantastic and I'm really, really happy with it, so well worth the early morning :D

I've done weigh in this morning and I'm down 2lb which I'm pleased about, just pleased to see the numbers going down again :D I've changed my weigh in day on the slimming world website to mondays as I can't get the hang of weighing in on other days and I have to weigh in again tomorrow morning which I'm a bit baffled about.

I fancy doing a green day today so will give that a shot today.

Breakfast - bowl of defrosted mixed berries and a yoghurt
Snack - latte with coffee syrup (hexa and 5 syns)
Lunch - spaghetti on toast (hexb) followed by grapes and a banana
Dinner - pasta with tomato based veg sauce (lots and lots of superfree in this) and cheese (2nd hexa and 2nd hexb)

Half 7 on a Sunday! That is a good company! :) I hope those delivery drivers get paid well for that ;)

Well done love :D

I really hope so as they were absolutely fantastic :D

I'm trying Alpro hazelnut milk this week. I'm thinking I can use half of my 400ml hexa on milk for porridge in the morning (with it going into winter I'm steering more towards warm breakfasts) and I'm thinking I can either use the rest on a milky coffee in the morning or a hot chocolate at night.

Chris came to fetch me yesterday afternoon so I could go down to mum's for a bit. I got on her bed under her fleece blanket and promptly fell asleep :eek: I think I slept for an hour or so. I'm just lucky she didn't want to get into bed herself at that point.

Food for today -

Breakfast - toast (hexb), scrambled egg and mushrooms
Lunch - chilli con carne on pasta with cheese (hexa)
Dinner - rustic chicken season & shake bag (2.5 syns), wedges, tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms
Supper - special k crisps (9 syns as having 2 servings)

This is how the bedroom turned out :D Sooooo happy with it

bedroom.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not surprised you fell asleep after all that hard work!!! Well done love :) It looks gorgeous! :) xxx

Bad day food wise today, syns are out of this world :mad: really not impressed with myself as it's my own fault for not planning properly and forgetting to take my lunch down to mum's with me

Breakfast - porridge and grapes (hexb and 1/2 hexa)
Lunch - 2 crumpets followed by drifter bar
Snack - 2 packs of mini jaffa cakes
Dinner - really not sure what to do, might pull out some lamb stew from the freezer and have that in some sort of effort to try and pull things back
Supper - plan on using the other 1/2 hexa for a hot chocolate

Tomorrow WILL be a better day and a lot better planned

I've got a better food day planned for today and WILL remember to take my lunch to mum's house

Breakfast - egg and mushroom sandwich (hexb)
Lunch - lamb stew (packed with leeks, carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic - 2 syns for gravy granules and flour that are in it)
Snack - snack size drifter bar (5 syns)
Dinner - pork steak, salad and rice
Supper - hot chocolate (hexa and 3 syns)

Not a lot going on here at the moment. Slowly trying to make a dent in the christmas shopping. I want to get as much done as possible before the beginning of december so I can concentrate on people like my mum, hubby and hubby's parents.

Still waiting on our new sofa, but there's still a week left of the 10-12 week delivery estimate from when we ordered it. So knowing our luck it'll probably be next thursday ;)

Last edited:
All good here, totally forgot about posting food yesterday, though it wasn't anywhere near ideal on the superfree front to be honest

Breakfast - cinnamon eggy bread and strawberries (hexb)
Lunch - melon, mango and pineapple fingers
Snack - drifter biscuit (5 syns)
Dinner - cheesy spaghetti on toast (hexb and 2 x hexa)
Supper - hot chocolate (3 syns)

I've woken up not feeling particularly hungry today. Not sure what's going on to be honest. I think I may try a red day as I can keep low on potatoes, rice and pasta then :)

Breakfast - cinnamon eggy bread again and strawberries (hexb)
Lunch - sliced chicken and selection of fruit (melon, mango and pineapple fingers and an apple)
Snack/dinner - I'm going to make a sausage, onion, tomato, garlic and mushroom quiche and pick at that for the rest of the day (2 x hexa)
Supper - cereal bar (hexb) and milky hot chocolate (9 syns)

We've had a message from dfs and the sofa is coming on tuesday (they'll text on monday with a 3 hour delivery slot) :D Soooo chuffed that it'll finally be here. The old sofas are going on monday during the day and then it's just a case of the sofa going straight into place whenever they arrive on tuesday.

Popping down to mum's for a bit today so am making sure that I take a decent lunch with me. I'll get through a whole packet of that chicken easily and the fruit will be something sweet to stop me from going for the chocolate etc :D

Back