back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Breakfast especially sounds gorgeous :) I love cinnamon - especially this time of the year.

Eeee only a few days for the settee :D Hope it's so comfy you can barely stand up :D ;)

Your breakfast does sound scrummy. I might have to give that a go next week sometime. Lucky you getting new sofa's, you will have to post a pic xx

Another not so good food day here. I've been getting really lazy with superfree and veg so I want to work on building that up this week.

Weigh in tomorrow morning, I'd be happy with another 1-2lb loss so I'm keeping my fingers tighly crossed :)

Will definitely put a picture up once the sofa's in place, seriously can't wait :D

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, your room looks gorgeous and I hope sofa delivery goes well- exciting :)

xx

-0.5 today, but I'm happy with that. I haven't ate as much superfree this week as I should have done, so I plan to really go for it and up that.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself. I have a broken front tooth and have just got the courage together to get in touch with the dentist. Well it turns out the first one I contacted, I'm actually too big for their chair. And they wanted to refer me to somewhere that would mean a 4 hour round trip, which just isn't feasible. So I'm trying some other places and seeing what they come back with.

First of all , well dont one your weight loss so far and keep going, you can do it =)

Sorry to hear about your visit into dentist office , but too big for chair ? I never had this problem before. And I was over 25 st. I have visited many dentist and never had this problem.
Hope other place is suitable. Hugs hun, dont worry - everything will be fine. Im a big believer into what is meant to be will be and if the first office was not for you then thats how it must be - Im sure you will find perfect doc for you and in no time you will be smiling most beautiful smiles. Hugs and smiles =)

Oh hun, I have never known a dentist to have a weight limit for a chair. Certainly not one that has paid any attention to any weight limit anyway. It's quite possible I was too heavy officially for our dentist chair last month but they didn't say. Poor you. Hate it when things like this happen. Always problems with chairs! Last time I went to frankie & bennies restaurant I was shown to a booth table and had to ask to be moved when I didn't fit in the seats:-( it totally sucks, but I agree that that dentist was not meant to be and wouldn't have been the right ones to put you at ease and get your tooth sorted. I hope you have more success with the next ones you try.

also well done for your weight loss. It can be so hard when we have other stuff going on, hugs hun xx

Thanks ladies :) I had to get my husband to reassure me last night that I was doing the right thing in saying no to being referred to Tenby and he agrees with me that such a long drive isn't feasible. I know it's a bit of an eyesore for me, but while I have no pain I'm happy to focus on the weight loss so I can get to a dentist in our local town (if the other one comes back and says there's a weight limit on their chair too).

New sofa day today and to say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement. It feels like we've been waiting forever for this :D

Food for today -

Breakfast - strawberries, raspberries, grapes and yoghurt
Lunch - BLT sandwich (hexb and 2 syns for mayo)
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese (hexa for cheese on top)
Supper - hot chocolate, space raiders and mini milkybar buttons (10.5 syns)

I've never heard of a weight limit for dentist chairs either? Seems stupid really. Think they're just being very awkward tbh. But as you say, you have something to spur you on now :D
Well done on your loss too! How's the sofa looking? X

Oh sweetheart, asi f you didn't have enough to deal with when fighting to get there in the first place!!

It's definitely work you getting in touch with someone else m'love - I was around 27stone at my heaviest and they never said anything about a limit.

Hope you get seen sooner rather than later m'lovely. Try not to let yourself put it off as it will only get worse and soon it'll be Christmas and we don't want you in pain or unable to get help during the festivities (or at any time!)xx

The sofa is in and I absolutely love it. I'll get a picture up asap

It's been a bit manic here, the dog has been ill the past couple of days and Chris has been called into work unexpectedly. Add to that the ongoing drama with 2 of my friends with me caught in the middle. Let's just say yesterday was off plan :(

Quick update with food for today

Breakfast - punnet of raspberries
Lunch - egg mayo sandwiches (4 syns and 2 x hexb)
Snack - space raiders (3 syns)
Dinner - veggie pasta sauce (2 x hexa of cheese on top)
Snack - hot choc and another pack of space raiders (6 syns)

hi emmy hope your keeping ok

Just wanted to pop on and update. Food really hasn't been good. There hasn't been a lot of it, but it's not been the right stuff.

The dog isn't any better. Had to call the vet this morning and he's given us a plan of action and a prescription for the dog to see if that helps. Feel so helpless on days when Chris isn't here :(

Am fully expecting a gain on monday, but shall take it on the chin and hopefully have the dog sorted by then so that I can give sw my all again.

Will try and get back on later to catch up with everyone's diaries xx

Awww poor baby :( Don't beat yourself up hun, no wonder you're upset with the stress that's going on and your OH not there to talk to or share it.

Sending you and doggy lots of love xx

Back