back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Back home now and back on plan 100%. I had a couple of days last week where I didn't stick to plan as much as I should. So that's my goal for the rest of this week.

I'm going to stick to my evening meals from the freezer, so they might look the same quite a bit. I've got tomato pasta sauce, bolognese sauce, chilli con carne, sausage pasta sauce and lamb stew. But, I want to try and get through them so that I can get a new batch of cooking done and get some new meals in the freezer. Hopefully by doing this it will make things a lot easier to stick to :)

So for today

Breakfast - grapes and yoghurt (waiting for tesco to arrive so I have more superfree in)
Lunch - ham salad sandwich (hexb) with houmous (2 syns)
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese with cheese (hexa)
Supper - hot chocolate (3 syns), pop corn (3 syns), nakd bar (5 syns)
Total syns - 13

So, I've gone and booked myself an appointment with the Dr in a few weeks time to try and get some help with trying for a baby. I'm not sure what help she will be able to give because of my weight, but at least I'm setting the ball in motion.

With that in mind, I really want to try and get as much weight gone as possible, so I'm going to have 3 weeks of weigh ins on a wednesday. That just basically means I can weigh myself the morning of my appointment and let her know what weight I was. I also want to try and limit the carbs that I'm taking in and plan on having the rest of the week as red days and seeing how I get on with that :)

Breakfast - bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms
Lunch - ham, tomato and cucumber sandwich (2 syns for houmous) (hexb)
Snack - grapes, strawberries and a yoghurt
Dinner - cheese stuffed mushrooms (2 x hexa) and bolognese sauce on the side
Supper - nakd bar (5 syns) and popcorn (3 syns)

So, I've gone and booked myself an appointment with the Dr in a few weeks time to try and get some help with trying for a baby. I'm not sure what help she will be able to give because of my weight, but at least I'm setting the ball in motion.

With that in mind, I really want to try and get as much weight gone as possible, so I'm going to have 3 weeks of weigh ins on a wednesday. That just basically means I can weigh myself the morning of my appointment and let her know what weight I was. I also want to try and limit the carbs that I'm taking in and plan on having the rest of the week as red days and seeing how I get on with that :)

Breakfast - bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms
Lunch - ham, tomato and cucumber sandwich (2 syns for houmous) (hexb)
Snack - grapes, strawberries and a yoghurt
Dinner - cheese stuffed mushrooms (2 x hexa) and bolognese sauce on the side
Supper - nakd bar (5 syns) and popcorn (3 syns)

Awww good luck hun, crossing my fingers & toes for you :)
You don't get a bigger incentive than a baby xx

I hope the Dr is helpful Emmy, even if they do say you need to loose weight before they'll help then at least you can say you have set that in motion and tell them what you are doing so far. Let us know how you get on.

Fingers crossed for a great loss for you this week hun. x

I can't do red days :8855:I'm just no good at them, I crave carbs like mad. So, maybe I need to try and lower them slightly and see if that helps.

It doesn't help today that I feel really queasy, ever since brushing my teeth last night. I think I'll have some plain toast for breakfast and see if I feel any better after that and then take the rest of the day from there.

I can't do red days :8855:I'm just no good at them, I crave carbs like mad. So, maybe I need to try and lower them slightly and see if that helps.

It doesn't help today that I feel really queasy, ever since brushing my teeth last night. I think I'll have some plain toast for breakfast and see if I feel any better after that and then take the rest of the day from there.

We can have potatoes as a hexb on a red day if that'd help? it's 200g new potatoes raw weight (with skin) and 230g baked potato raw weight (with skin) xx

Good luck Emmy. I am sure you'll get a lot of weight off with that incentive. Hope you are feeling better. Have a great weekend.

Really struggling to not comfort eat at the moment. Having a few issues with a so called friend and her selfishness and I feel just about ready to throw the towel in with her. Hubby is at work tonight and tomorrow night and I'm not looking forward to being on my own.

Sorry for the depressing post, just feel really rubbish :(

Really struggling to not comfort eat at the moment. Having a few issues with a so called friend and her selfishness and I feel just about ready to throw the towel in with her. Hubby is at work tonight and tomorrow night and I'm not looking forward to being on my own.

Sorry for the depressing post, just feel really rubbish :(

Hugs :(
Don't let her upset you, she clearly isn't worth your time x

Not feeling too much better. Have really struggled food wise and done a lot of comfort eating, which I really didn't need to do. Oh well, just draw a line and get back on it.

Add to that * week has started so I'm expecting another gain on wednesday, but fully prepared to take it on the chin and get back to it.

I'd just love to get one full week under my belt. I feel like I'm being hit from all angles with hassle and it's getting really difficult to handle. It feels like one thing after the other and I don't handle pressure/upset very well at all.

Back to it today. I really want to get my focus back and to do that I need to have a bit of faith in myself. I've done all of this before, done quite well before. I don't know why I can't seem to snap back into it, but today is the start of a new week and I am determined to make a difference somehow.

Food plan for day one back on plan

Breakfast - mango and a yoghurt
Lunch - ham salad sandwich
Dinner - mushroom and sweetcorn pizza (hexa and 7.5 syns) with roast tomatoes and chips (2 syns for mayo)
Supper - cherries and greek yoghurt

I think our general mood on each day has a huge factor on how we feel about our weight loss. I know around my TOTM I just don't want to bother - want to jack it all in... and then the next day I can be back and fully motivated.

Hope things are starting to work out for you now m'lovely xx

good o you girls and psp so true x x x

Definitely doing a lot better food wise. Not quite perfectly on plan, but, definitely getting there. I feel so bloated and yuck, but I think once * week has finished that should hopefully change.

Weigh in tomorrow and not looking forward to it in the slightest, but I'll face it and hopefully have a full week under my belt by the time I see the Dr next week :)

Back