Back again to lose that last 2 stone :)

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Hi guys, after being off LT since mid April and losing 4 stone, I went to WW for a while but have decided that that's not the diet for me. In July I decided to give Dukan a try and even though I started losing weight and eating myself silly, due to an ongoing injury I have been unable to go to the gym for the last couple of months. I also noticed that I got bored with eating the same things on Dukan and started eating "bad" (but oh so nice) food and having the odd glass of vino. I've decided to go back onto LT to lose the stone I gained and lose the stone I still had planned to lose. I spoke to LT headquarters as my pharmacist says that as soon as you reach BMI 25, you have to come off but headquarters assured me that as long as you are in the "green zone" you can stay on LT so that's what I'm gonna tell her next week. Headquarters also told me that if the pharmacist doesn't believe it, have her call them.

Well, yesterday was day 1 and I must say, it wasn't easy! Thankfully both my oh and I know exactly what to expect this first week so no surprises there. I did get a nice surprise this morning though, when I went on the scales. I managed to lose 1.7kg (3.74lbs) in one day and yes, I know it's only fluid (also it's totm so am VERY happy about losing) but hey, it's a good start! Bring on the rest of the time, my flab will be gone withing weeks! :D x

PS: good to be back on the forum and nice to see some familiar faces here as well! :)

Thanks Dee, am having a hard two days at the moment, hopefully back in ketosis either tonight or tomorrow
xx

I hope so, have a massive headache so hopefully in ketosis, will test tomorrow

Good luck with your restart! You know the drill! Water and then more water!!

I know Molly, have been drinking so much water that I have moved my desk to the toilet area as I'm more there than behind my desk lol
Scales showed a 7lbs loss this morning but alas, still not in ketosis. Hopefully tomorrow as the headaches are killing me :(

Back