Back again! - trying to avoid temptation! birthday in the office!!!!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Right..here I go again... back for the umpteenth time :p on a re-start. Did go back to WW begining of the month but didnt like the class so faffed around and didnt really do it properly and just stayed the same.

Last night rejoined another local class and determined to stick with it this time. Got my serious hat on (plus it holiday in 8 weeks so panicking :eek::eek::eek:) and just got to shift these pounds.

No way do I want to buy new holiday clothes when I have perfectly good ones in the wardrobe, which are a bit too tight. So WW'ing head on and back in the grove.

Got 8 weeks to loose a stone, which should be doo-able. :D Need you all to keep on to me to keep the momentum up thought please (grovel grovel).

Did consider going back to doing CD for a quick fix but know in my heart of hearts thats not going to be the answer and just have to sort my head out and eat healthily rather than junking it.

So first day over, have gone over my points by 3 points though due to unplanned eating at Morrisons tonight before shopping but did go for healthy jacket spud, bean and salad. Did have another tea planned but as we were running late from work, then shopping plus the commute we decided to grab a bite to eat. Not too much damage done, and can pull back tomorrow.

Planning tomorrows munchies now. :D

Deb x

p.s..
I have got a spare set of week ones starting books if anyone wants them ??? just drop me a pm and will post off. Got a new set when joined the other class. :eek:

good luck hun with ww,i hope you like your new class

good luck iv been going to WW of and on for years did W8 before i went on holiday now back on WW with the right hat on keep at and you will lose it in time for your holiday,

Hey CC - good to see you back although sorry to see you struggled with SW. You will knock that stone off in time for your hols no worries x

Thanks for all the support everyone. :)

Just come back from first weeks WI.

Not a massive weight loss for week one, but none the less 2lb off. :D:D Am reasonably happy with that, as have gone over my points a bit this week, so not too bad considering.

Think am going to do Kickstart this week and see how get on with that.

Debx

Tart kicking!

Think am going to do Kickstart this week and see how get on with that.

Not knowing what Kickstart was, I went to the WW site and did a search. It replied:

Did you mean kicks tart? :D

Hee! I'm not really much clearer on Kickstart, though - I get that it's lowering your points, but is there a specific plan to follow or can you just lower your points as you see fit?

Well I suppose you'd get some exercise points from kicking a tart and it's probably better than eating one :D

There are other people who can better explain Kickstart than me but, if I recally correctly, you do 18 points a week if you are under 14 stone and 21 (22?) if you are over, for one week only.

Well I suppose you'd get some exercise points from kicking a tart and it's probably better than eating one :D

There are other people who can better explain Kickstart than me but, if I recally correctly, you do 18 points a week if you are under 14 stone and 21 (22?) if you are over, for one week only.

:D:D:D:D... that made me laugh. Would indeed be better to kick a tart (eating kind) around than to eat it. LOL

Kickstart is as Karen says above. I will be on 18 points for a week to see if that 'kickstarts' my weight loss. I should be on 20 so not too bad for me to do... although its proving hard at moment in the office as there are chocs, cake and goodness knows what other yummies floating around as its someones birthday and I am :eat:. Already had 3 x Thorntons choccies which have cost me 4.5 points :eek::doh::ignore: so just got to keep away from the Cadburys Buttons chocolate cake.! :cry:. Need to avoid them for the next 90 mins.

Deb x

Back