Back again! Under previous goal but with a new goal! WEDDING

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hi guys,

It's been a good couple of years since I've been here! I managed to get from 12 1/2 stone down to 9 stone13 using Weight Watchers. I am getting married in just over seven weeks (30th of December) and am currently at nine stone 10. I have been doing Weight Watchers again for a few weeks but I keep slipping, cheating etc so I saw it was time I came back to minis and start blogging and giving and receiving support to get me to 9 stone 4 (ultimate goal is nine stone but 10lbs in seven weeks is too much!)

So, how is everyone?

Hi and welcome to minimins! Congrats on the wedding! x

Thank you girls.... citin' times ahead :)

I hope so.... Been good for last 3 days, 25 pts Thurs/Fri - 36 today as went out for dinner. I go to the gym 5 days a week and earn about 7 a time but don't use them! X

You girls all good?

Löulåbellã

My son is amazing. On the gifted register so I am a very proud mummy - although it makes him a little s***! He knows too much!

Ok, wedding. Proposal was on Xmas day last year. Was beautiful.... I will attach a pic of the the ring!! ;)

Have just lifted the following from my other thread re: details....

We're having a winter wedding obviously with it being the 30th December. It's at manor hotel and we have a black and fuchsia theme which is very very exciting! To be fair everything is planned and it's just a matter of waiting for the final countdown! We're having a glow evening, which means I need to order about 1000 glow items (sticks, necklaces, bracelets et cetera!!!!!). I'm quite a clubber/raver at heart so the evening is hopefully just going to be full of debauchery! I won't say too much right now as OH is next to me - I am having an affair with the iPad whilst he eats haribo.

Xxxxxx

image-3207742282.jpg

That sounds wonderful !!

Kids ? my youngest has a similar problem-far too clever and the lip comes with it !! Eldest started high school this year and has settled in fably !! She has some counselling last year for an eating phobia and it has been the making of her !!

Yes they may drive us up the wall but where would we be without them ?

Kids? Do I have more? No! Not yet? Or wedding? Ty is ring bearer :)

My son has an eating issue too - my mum says its from me as I fuss about food, I don't agree and as a psychologist I think I am allowed to disagree with her ;-)

Am glad the kids are good :)

Oh, one more on the ring. He got it exactly right. The exact ring I wanted ;) well trained!

image-3766311138.jpg

Back