Back again. Want to lose a stone

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I lost 2 and a half stone last year on LT, I am nowhere near what I was, but I'm an apple shape and the apple has rather more flesh on it than I'd like, so I'm starting this morning and I'd like to lose a few inches from round my middle. I'm happy with everywhere else!

Wish I could just stick a pin in and deflate like a balloon, but it doesn't quite work like that does it?

Anyway, just thought I'd bob in and say hi, I'll need you guys this week...

Zayna xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    how have you managed since LT, have you put on or managed to maintain and just want to shift that bit more?

I always wish we could tell our bodies where to lose the weight from! seems to go from the weirdest places first, doesn't it? never where you want it from!

good luck Zayna, we're here for you :)

4. blondie29

blondie29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Very Poor
    Hiya, welcome back and im sure it will take you no time at all to lose that stone. Im on wk 2 and had a little blip of the wkend so having to restart again today and get back into ketosis, not good but I wont be doing it again - lol.

Keep us posted.

5. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Good Luck Zanya...and I am sure you will manage fine as you seemed to lose a lot last time round!

6. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I'm 11st 5 today. I did get to about 10st but found it impossible to stay there unless I starved myself. I'm happy at about 10st 8. I'm nowhere near what I was when I first started LT, but I've been a real hog this last couple of months, eating crap and drinking far too much.

7. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Zayna, Good luck with LT im sure you will do fantastic! x

8. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    welcome back! i'm sure you'll do great! we're here for support all the time :) xxx

9. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Thanks everyone. I know it's not going to be easy, specially re-starting, but I really need to get rid of this stupid belly, it's not nice, it looks lumpy and horrid and the only way for me is the discipline of LT and this forum.

10. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck with your restart, I am starting again today to get the stone off that I have put on and although I have overall managed to keep the main part of the weight off I now know what they mean by a muffin top.

The great thing about the forum is that you know there are always other people going through the same as you and are always there for great help and support.

Jo x

11. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

And I know I've put weight back on, but that isn't down to LT... I know it has it's cynics who say you put back on more than you lost, but I haven't. I'm nowhere near the 12st 11 I was this time last year. OK, 11st 6 isn't 10 stone, but I have been a greedy cow, and I'm talking fish and chips tea bread and butter greedy, not healthy eating at all, and in about the last six weeks I must have put half a stone on.

But this is the way I am and always will be. I'm an all or nothing girl. I think that accepting this makes me happier, better than always worrying what I look like. Been there, done that, and it's a miserable way of life for me.

12. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I know it's lame, but it's 3pm and all I've had is LT and water. I've been over to Asda and bought a new lippy and a mascara and some clothes. No food. Hah. Hope this willpower lasts...

13. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The comment about the balloon made me chuckle, I agree, I wish I could just deflate certain areas!

Good luck on your restart! Looks like you're doing well so far!! :)

Hannah

14. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Day 2. Still focussed. Hurrah.

15. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Good Luck! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.