• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back AGAIN will you all have me?????

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Well people its me again,
Ive not been on for the last couple of weeks(Ive been lurking) when i tried a restart, but it ended in failure!!
I restarted again today and it going so far so good,ive got a splitting headache so i know im doing something right:D.
Im on here now and and you`ll be hard pushed to get me off as im going to need all the support i can get,i have to try and remember how great i felt when i was at my peak on cd.
Anyway thanks to you all for reading,
Elaine x
P.S my blender has just gone kaputt on me and ive tried to make a shake without it but its all lumpy and tastes rotten,any ideas as to how i can make a lump free one gratefully recieved:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck!!! You can do it hun :D

Welcome back and with you all the way hun xxx

Good luck! I'm currently on day 2 of CD,know how you feel,can't wait to stop feeling hungry!:sigh:

Well done for restarting, I think that Tesco and Sainsbury do a fairly cheap mixer under £5.00 maybe you could get hold of one them them. Not enjoying the shakes can make it more difficult. How about trying them hot till you get a new mixer - stir in a bit of the hot water at the time and mix with a fork (a bit like making the tomato soup). Good Luck

hi and welcolme back, re lumps, i bought a plastic bottle which has a plastic mesh at the top if you shake it in this then haypresto no lumps, x

Good luck on your restart hun :) You can do it!!

Laura x

Hey welcome back hun.

If you not sorted a blender out try mixing your packs with hot water and a whisk, this is what i had to do before my shaker arrived from ebay, just checked for you and i couldnt see any more on there, it has a mesh inside it to catch the lumps..

Good luck, you know you can do it, and we will be here for you 100%

xxxx