back AGAIN will you all have me?????

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Well people its me again,
Ive not been on for the last couple of weeks(Ive been lurking) when i tried a restart, but it ended in failure!!
I restarted again today and it going so far so good,ive got a splitting headache so i know im doing something right:D.
Im on here now and and you`ll be hard pushed to get me off as im going to need all the support i can get,i have to try and remember how great i felt when i was at my peak on cd.
Anyway thanks to you all for reading,
Elaine x
P.S my blender has just gone kaputt on me and ive tried to make a shake without it but its all lumpy and tastes rotten,any ideas as to how i can make a lump free one gratefully recieved:D

Good luck!!! You can do it hun :D

Welcome back and with you all the way hun xxx

Good luck! I'm currently on day 2 of CD,know how you feel,can't wait to stop feeling hungry!:sigh:

You can do it! As per the no blender someone on here said they first add enough water to make a paste then add the rest of their water and mix until it is ready.

hi and welcolme back, re lumps, i bought a plastic bottle which has a plastic mesh at the top if you shake it in this then haypresto no lumps, x

Good luck!

Good luck on your restart hun :) You can do it!!

Laura x

Hey welcome back hun.

If you not sorted a blender out try mixing your packs with hot water and a whisk, this is what i had to do before my shaker arrived from ebay, just checked for you and i couldnt see any more on there, it has a mesh inside it to catch the lumps..

Good luck, you know you can do it, and we will be here for you 100%

xxxx

Back