Back,again!!!!!!

katy73

Silver Member
Hi there everyone, again!!!!
I've been away for a few weeks as i lost every ounce of my motivation and tried to re feed and then tried Atkins and then just totally gave up, but thankfully i still went for a weigh in every week and advice from my chemist who was brilliant, i started LT at the end of March weighing 16 stone, and its been the last few weeks that have been a nightmare, so i have decided along with my chemist that i need the discipline of TFR until i reach my goal weight , the last few weeks i have lost and gained but on Friday my weight was 12 stone 6, so i don't feel too much of a failure, so i will restart tomorrow with full confidence and carry on using this website, i'd like to give a message to anyone else out there, if you feel like giving up don't, and never miss an appointment with the chemist, they are not there just to sell you shakes they are there for the advice too, sorry to waffle but i feel embarrassed to be in this situation and angry for giving up on the best diet on earth, hopr everyone is ok!!:break_diet:

Well done on getting back on track its so hard once youve stopped the diet isnt it? we have so many diets in our heads we end up doin a bit of this and a bit of that with usually disasterous results!i too am wondering whether or not to start LT again after ballsing up the refeed after being the lowest weight i had been in 20+ years but because of pesonal problems i lost my willpower and caved in!
deb x

Welcome back and good luck restarting chick!! :) xxxx

Hi Katy

Welcome back and just looked at your stats and you lost 51lb with only 23lbs to go! You are almost there......You have done so well and good that you kept going to the chemist...you obviously want to get to your goal!

Look forward to getting to know you.

Take care

best of luck on re start! u did it once can do it again :) ;)

Thanks everyone for your support, i am determined to get under the 12 stone mark this month!!

Hi Katy and welcome back. 51lb loss wow, not much further before you are at your goal.

Nice to hear you have had some great help and advise from your pharmacist, not everyone is lucky enough to get the same support.

Good luck with the rest of your journey xxx

Hi and welcome back

We all know you can do it now best of luck

Welcome back and good luck with your restart.

Now, don't go feeling like a failure - you're not! You lost a lot of weight on LT and clearly kept a lot of it off!!

You know what you need to do, you know you need the discipline and you're going to go full on for LT!

You have the added incentive of knowing that you CAN do this :) really good luck
xx

Back