Back again :)

ROSB

Hi Guys

Decided to try once more to shift a few stone. I lost 6 stone 5 years ago on LL but over time it has all gone back on again. :break_diet:

I have tried WW, SW, Counting Cals but the weight just doesnt shift (must be my age!). :mad:

I had hypnothearapy on 2nd July & since then have not snacked on chocolate, biscuits or crisps but still havent lost any weight :sigh:

So I have decided to bite the bullett & try to ss again in the hope of at least losing a couple of stone. :confused:

I dont want to drop as low as I did the first time round (to 9 stone) but a drop of 2 or 3 stone (taking me to 10/11 stone) would be just great. :eek:

Hi Ros, I'm returning today too. I lost 4 stone 4 years ago and I've put it back on and a bit extra too. I've tried other methods in between and restarted CD a couple of times too.

Here's to a great restart, we can do it. :)

As someone doing CD for the first time would it be rude of me to ask about how you put the weight back on as this is something i am scared of once i get to goal.

I will understand if you don't want to answer ROSB and Bigpants.

Hi

I managed to stay within a few pounds of my goal weight for probably a couple of years but I think it was a combination of changing my job from one where I was standing all day to a desk bound job plus the fact that a few pounds would creep on which I didnt worry about - then before you know it you have gained a stone.

I am also the type that is either all or nothing and I found once I started to gain more weight (ie over a stone) it just got out of control. I felt depressed/a failure and that made me eat more - I know it sounds mad but there you go!

I know I will always unfortunately have a weight problem as it has been with me so long now I dont think I will ever be able to eat normally.

If I could be happy at this weight I wouldnt worry about it but I am not happy so will continue to try to be slim again.

Please dont let my experience put you off as we are all different and I know people who have lost weight & have never regained any so I shows it can be done.

Thank you so much for being honest and not insulted by my question I sound like you in i am all or nothing and you have come back instead of carrying on spiralling out of controll so I am hoping by reading other peoples experiences it will help be to spot the signs and know when i might have to come back but I hope I don't have to but life sometimes gets in the way.

Again thank you so much and good luck with your re start xx

Thank you and good luck with the rest of your weight loss - you have done so well. :)

its a long journey and i am not counting my chickens just yet lol

Back