back again...

BlackRose

Gold Member
So I was back a few weeks ago but only lasted a couple of days. Ho hum, gone, over, dealt with.

I've realised that no amount of false positivity can force you into the right frame of mind for Lipotrim. SO! here I am again on I don't even know what attempt this is. But I'm on day four and feeling good. Ketosis headache gone, nasty drained and weak feeling gone, now I just gotta keep focussed.

I'm very lucky in that I haven't gained so much as a pound in the eight weeks I've been off LT, prob due to big increase in physical activity and lack of time to eat. I'm also a lot happier with my life so less urge to eat everything in sight so...

That said, I haven't been losing either and I feel now that my health and weight are what needs taken care of so that's why I'm back to Lipotrim.

A day a time. A day a time!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Hellooo!

Well done for not gaining at all & I'm so pleased to hear that you're happy :)

You've hit the nail on the head with the false positivity thing! Am very glad that you're back on LT. Good luck!! :)

Hannah

Thanks babes, saw your photos -looking goooood!! ;)

Any word on determined Girl (Lucy) or Betsy Botox? Where they be I wonder!!

Welcome back and well done for not gaining whilst off. I am sure that you will manage to crack it this time.

Welcome back and dats amazing that you didnt gain well done you! Good to have you back. Your so right about being in the right frame of mind this diet is impossible if your not. Good luck with your first weigh in. You will be at goal in no time im sure. xxxx

Well done to you for starting back. You are so right. It has to be little by little and day by day. You will do it.

Good luck, keep going you sound relatively happy so you should be fine. i myself am on day four and cannot wait to feel how your feeling right now. i'm not tempted as such to eat just darn right tired!! lol

will keep an eye out for you as you are only one day ahead of me, just keep your eye on the prize hun.x

Back