Back AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by 4busybee, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Well here i am back on minimins just like booerang i keep coming back lol xx I have done lots of other plans and have posted on other boards b4 but have never tried slimfast b4 so am hoping i can succeed. I have done LL and cambridge b4 but tbh i cant really afford to do them anymore and i also have tried so many times b4 to get back on track and i have failed that i am hoping that a fresh start new plan will be just what i need and also the fact that i can snack and have a meal in the evening seems more appealing than total meal replacement lol.

I look forward to getting to know you all abit better xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Busybee

I'm also on SF for first time as want a combination of quick results for motivation (well quicker than WW), retraining regarding portion sizes and snacking of the fixed schedule, and ability to have actual food for one meal a day (couldn't cope with Lipotrim for that reason).

Good luck :)
  4. EliteLady

EliteLady Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimfast / Xenical
    Hi There, I'm a newbie and have had the same experiences as you (LL etc)
    Look forward to chatting!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.