Back again

yes no green stuff he will be killing me but had a very grabbed day of food meaning i went to a shop at uni and grabbed food ....green stuff just wasnt there had eggs for tea so hmmm yes not a great day for food but it was a day

LOL, yes where's the green leaf veggies Jenny.

Hello Mrs Hill, im back too lol, on weight watchers again :)

Good luck with Atkins!

Hiya All
Today was good although I think Jim may still kill me on lack of greens
breaky I had bacon egg and mushrooms
lunch i had a mushroom omellette
tea I had cauliflower cheese
water Im over my 2 litres YAY

Jims never here in the evenings so ur safe for now hunni lol....

Glad u had a good day. Do you snack?

Woofy X

Ive not done so far but thats coz the begining part of the week I have been at uni in lectures so dont think about it .... sure it may not be so easy as from thur

But i am here in the mornings. Lol

Hiya all
Its offical Im off uni and its becoz atkins flu got me in the night. How on earth you can get a headache whilst sleeping but you can so I woke up in pain everywhere and my heads killing.... I was feeling really sick too but ive had some food so feeling better now.

oh yuck, hope it passes soon.

Still feeling a bit under the weather, but not as tired as yesterday, so hopefully it's on its way out!

looking better then love. :)

LOL, yes you have woofy. :D

hehehehe...

Jim and woofy

Ive sneaked on the scales I know I shouldnt and its only been 4 days but Ive put weight on ....hmmmm not sure that should be happening....

hehehehe...

Jim and woofy

Ive sneaked on the scales I know I shouldnt and its only been 4 days but Ive put weight on ....hmmmm not sure that should be happening....

Could it be coming up to TTOTM?
Are you wearing the same clothes, same time of day?

Im sure some1 will help you if its an Atkins problem, hunni. Hold tight

Woof x

That's strange, must be water retention as you're not eating many carbs.

nope still feeling like poo ... had same head ache all day and pain killers just havent touched it ... had to go out today as well coz it was my daughters bday so we went out for tea...

hmmm eating out on atkins is difficult...

so I had prawns and lettuce...asked them to leave off the prawn cocktail sauce ....

then I had ommelette with mushrooms and bacon was very yummy asked them not to put milk in it so that was a good night out I feel...

as for the weight think who knows ....

guess ill just have to hope by sunday WI day ill have lost....oooo just thought I go away sat so wont be able to weigh in...hmmm how annoying guess WI day will have to wait

Back