Back again

Good choices, eating out is ok depending where you go! it caan be really hard, especially with all those tempting carbs!
Sorry you're not feeling better, keep drinking, take your vitamins and stick with it, let us know how you are later. X

I was tempted by the desserts for a while and then I realised I really wasnt hungry

Protein is king for hunger pangs! I used to have choc at about 3pm every day and I'd want dinner by half five but now i have some cheese or meat and I'm good til about 8pm! and you can always have a 'choccy' mim with cream as dessert when you get in (just count the carbs!)

well i think im going to try go and sleep the pains seem to be attacking my calves and ankles now... grrrrr go away pains

Morning Jenny, how are you feeling today love?

Morning hunni. How are you today?

Keep going, you will be through this wall very soon..

{{hugs}}

Woofy X

Thanks
Slightly less achey today I think still a dull ache in my head but hopefully over the worst of it ....sweated like mad last night in bed so that was lovely NOT lol

off to the shops now children demanding new shoes and Im bagining by making them have there hair cut lol

glad you feel a bit better x

that's good to hear Jenny

Oooo did I hear shops?

Good to hear ur feeling much better, hun

Have a lully day

Woofy X

Hiya
So this evening has been ok and I have still kept to Aitkins Food YAY
Measured my waist and ive lost 2 inches so thats good.... even if the weight not shifting

jumped on scales again this morning...still not loosing weight grrrr oh well at least im not gaining and im eating loads lol

Inches lost are as good if not better than weight loss jenny

Hiya Ive been away for Easter ... didnt manage to stay on the plan ...so ill have to rethink and get back to you all

What ever plan you do remember to come back to Minimins

Good Luck hunni

Woofy X

not leaving minimins never have I just dont seem to be able to stick to anything and loose weight...im hoping to go doctors and get them to take out my coil so I can loose weight

I just so frustrated with myself... I hate being trapped in this body

Back