Back again

Start with 1 day and then slowly move onto the next.....
Tiny steps hunni...... You CAN do this!!!!

2 month 3 weeks untill ur lush honeymoon.... You can make a big difference. What a cracking goal to work 2wards........

See how u feel 2m, hunni.....

Im here if you need a hand, hug, kick or anything. U have me on tap, good old face book.......

You only have to be a little strong as we will be there for you and do the rest!!!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Woofy X

Im definately going the gym tomorrow so thats a start

I've felt like that for so long Jenny... then suddenly it clicked & I'm sure something will for you too babes. (((hugs))) x

:cry:I got on the scales to see what was happening as suspected Ive put weight on Im now 20st 12lbs...:cry:All I can say is oh dear... although I didnt stick to the plan while I was away I didnt even eat that much that I would say was really bad so Im devastated to say the least and I havent even had an easter egg might as well of done though... im going to Ladies day at Aintree Races on friday and Im now scared to try on my dress it was tight when I got it I think Ive got no chance of it fitting now.... :cry:

Ah, not good news there Jenny. :(

oh hon :( get back on the diet today -drink plenty of water and it may just be water retention xxx

To put that much on that quickly it definately sounds like water retention!
If you focus 100% for the next 3 days i'm sure you'll lose that weight, combined with exercise as well you CAN get into the dress!
Good luck xx

I tried the dress on it didnt fit at all...so ive found an old black dress Im going to have to wear that

Ladies Day 2010.... I will never look this big again

not sure laura will let you have them but apparently they jasper from debenhams lots of people liked them

I thought you were one of the nicest looking there to be honest hon xx

Glossy Possy there Jenny. :)

its freezing here today oops I sent my little girl to school in a summer dress and socks

Hi jenny, they are back at school up there? Our's are still off here.

Ours went back to school yesterday they have already had two weeks off the week of easter and the week after easter

I think ours go back next week sometime. I love it at the moment, the roads are empty. :D

Back