Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back again :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by minilady, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi all

Wow lots of new usernames on here, dont recognise anyone, so am sadly back as a old newbie :(

I lost 4 1/2 stone just over 4 years ago following the cambridge diet, I then became a CDC and went on to maintain (on and off :)) quite well. I stopped counselling last year and now find myself 2 stone back over my goal weight!!!

So here I am back again, restarted Cambridge this morning and am raring to go.

Minimins was such a godsend to me when I lost my weight the first time round, everyone was so helpful and supportive, it so helped me to achieve my goal.

Got to remember how to add a ticker now:rolleyes:

Tracey
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Welcome back! I agree this place is great!

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Wow lass, that was a quick reply, thanks for making me feel welcome :)

Tracey
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.